Chapter 52 Why?

What part, of what I said are you asking about? " What is this Naraku?" A nasty piece of work! Inuyasha barked " Don't try to fight him, unless necessary I would rather nobody, die unnecessarily I will ask ,Father Diety his advice on the matter first!"

Are you a Diety?  I giggled "No, I'm mostly human, but a decendant of Beast Diety !" They blushed " But please,don't tell everyone there I would prefer to be just Jessica!"

I focus on my mark " Hello daughter!" I turn and hug him ... Father Diety,we need your advice!
" I know my child!" Naraku, is looking for me the there, unless it's a diversion!

Taisho, pulled me into a hug " My love, the girl says she is your friend!" I look " QingQing,  you three ended up here too huh!" Welcome to my home! She hugged me " I'm glad,to see you again but how are we here?" I notice her belly " Are ,you expecting baby snakes?" She blushed. Don't , be embarrassed I'm pregnant again too! She nods shyly.

QingQing meet ,Father Diety but, you know him as Beast Diety ! "Hello child!"  So the reason ,you all ended up here is ,I'm a desirable mate apparently not just  my lineage anyway one called  Naraku, sent his demons to Beastworld to hunt me down!

Well babe, I vote no on that Naraku dude! I nod " Let's go, inside and relax a bit !"
I go to the fridge, and get out some stew meat and start the skillet, putting a dollop of butter in and them my meat and worsterschire sauce it start cooking on low, while I cut up carrots,  and potatoes a little, celery,onion ,salt, and pepper then I make a roux, and add it in on low heat to simmer while I cook a pot of rice.

" Hello Curtis, you don't like spicy food right?" No! " Okay, I have some chicken I'll do ,a bland soup for you! After  about  thirty minutes supper ,was done everybody got a bowl " This is good daughter!" Well ,come eat with us more often! I mused with a giggle.

He chuckled "My ,new grandcubs will come in two days!" We, have to go get Ian tomorrow ! "Stay, close daughter, and go to our  land after they birth!" I nod.

Parker growls at me " I ,can feed my female!" I know, but this is called kindness, and hospitality !
" Parker stop it!" She took his hand.

Lord Dunsany, I hope stew agrees with you? " Oh, its fine, I really am curious how,can the baby come so soon?

" Because of my lineage they grow and develop faster so I give birth more often!" I imagine, after they all have  children, we will have to use condoms!

He nods, getting himself another bowl of stew. I look at William, who seems a bit surprised but upset ...I thought " We ,will have to talk about what's bothering him later!"

I go sit with Willie, and ate my stew, Chase rubs my back "What's, on your mind Willie?" He took my hand " We haven't, prepared anything for the child!" It's fine, we can pick out some outfits, diapers, and blankets at the store   we have each other, also I can read between, the lines your worried about society finding out!

So , just tell people we wed secretly ,and then lost track of each other after, the day at camp when you all got lost we found, each other voila mystery baby revealed!

"There will still be a bridge of controversy, in regards to Amelia and you two!" I understand, that so  I will stay quiet on the matter, there but I won't be bullied!"

That is acceptable! " Lord Dunsany, nods on approval . "QingQing, would you like to see our cubs and pups?" Yes!.

We go in and I sit to nurse Hana "There so cute!" You will, have cute baby snakes too! " You think so? "QingQing, aren't both your mates cuties? I mean, all these men could be models! She blushed " Yes you are very right !" I giggled

You, are seventeen right QingQing? " Yes!" I know school in China is scheduled ,different from here but we could go visit one day,  we will have to go to feudal era, Japan after we settle things in Beastworld! I laid Hana down and Takeshi, pulled at my breast to nurse QingQing whispered "Please, don't tell them!"  Okay,  but why?