Chapter 46 Ready 18+ 🍋🍋

I go to the kitchen "Lord Gray, there is someone ,I would like you to meet!" Woman I'm a widower ! " Did, I say it was a woman?" I rub the mark as the gigantic wolf walks out of a misty fog into my living room " Daughter, what do you need?" He chuckled shifting and putting on his hide " Father Diety, this is Lord Gray!"

He looks at him " Yes , Lord Gray she is my decendant!" I look over at Duncany, and I think a screw loosened by the confused look. Lord Dunsany, he is Beast Diety of Beastworld! I hug him " Thank you, and how have you been?" Oh daughter, I have been well and planning your next surprise! He grins patting my stomach.

" Okay how many?" Now, now I said surprise! I giggled " Canna ask a few questions?" Jamie made his way over so I step outside, Hiro is on the porch so I took his hand " Walk with me?" He smiled taking the lead rope, we walk into the field toward the trees where the horses are we came to the big tree he kissed me gently ,and I returned it passionately .

My hand trailed down ,his pants to stroke his member he growls, my shorts came off, as he laid me down his tounge explored my flower, he sucks and nips as I moan I stroke his ears as he froze .

Aligning himself he thrust, his huge member balls deep, we moan as he slowly thrust my fingers trace his back as we found our rhythm, he thrusts faster and deeper while, licking my nipple I stroke his tail he growls thrusting faster and deeper I captured his lips as a moaning mess, a knot swelled inside he bit as we came .

We laid together awhile then he pulled out I wash off in the creek that run through " Mate!" That deep voice calls.. I'm here Winston! Hiro ,kissed my cheek and walks back smiling .

He turns ,the corner and sees me mostly naked " Come here!" He blushed I hug him " Did you miss me? " Yes! he purrs I look in his eyes as he kissed me I pulled his skirt string, and out the flag stood I wrap one leg around him as he grinds against my wetness I moan " Winston sit!" He did as I lowered onto him he growls a moan, as I bounce on his length .

I peppered kisses down his neck ,as he held my hips thrusting up we moan I tightened he slammed in ,as we came we snuggle awhile then I clean up again .

" Hey Traveler!" I put the lead rope around his neck, and used a tree stump to get on, I rode him up to the barn as Winston followed .

I got his gear on and Inuyasha, came out with our pup .I kissed him while our girl pulls at my breast I lift my shirt and she latched on " Let's sit together!" I smiled at him as he pulls me inside his lap, I rest back into his chest " I love you!" I kissed her little cheek " What should we name her?" Hana! " Hana, do you like your name pretty girl? She giggled, pulling his hair .

I stood as we go in I see her looking "Would, you like to hold Hana?" Izayoi nods ... Hana? " Yes, Inuyasha named her!" Inuyasha smiled.

I sat next to Diety, who is enjoying the male company Sesshomarou sat next to me and passed our pup I kiss his cheek " What should we name our pup?" Takeshi!
I look to " Little Ian,when we go are you staying a few days, with your mother or do you just want to stay awhile?

He shrugged his shoulders " It's okay ,sweet I'm not going to get my feelings hurt !" Can I hold him? I giggled " Yes!" I stood so he could sit and he held Takeshi "Click" Momma snaps a picture and took one of Lady Izayoi and Hana.

I kissed Sesshomarou ,cheek as he rubs my back I walk to the living room Ian is talking to Claire " I have Traveler, ready when you and , little Ian are ready!" Amelia, came in with Willie, holding his hand smirking. I look ,at him and go out placing a barrier shield so he can't see me!