Chapter 27 Sure?

He stood looking at him ,so I go get my coffee and sit next to Sesshomarou, rubbing his back I take his hand he pulls my chair next to him, as he kissed my cheek I wipe tears from his face.

" Would you, like to know how I met them?" Yes human! " My, name is Jessica !" I guess , for any of this to make sense I should start with several months ago Nen Bo, summoned his soul mate ,to yokai realm and voila it's me who woke up there!

Then when I finally agree to be his after a trial by battle , Jin Kai, Huan, and Sen battle Nen for a chance with me and I got tossed into 1776 war and skipping some things we got back here, Chase was sent by Beast Diety who adopted me and in short when we made it to the City, Ape King brought Sesshomarou for me to choose as mate and I recognized him from stories so ,I accepted him and also negotiated to get Jaken, and Ren for him when we got back here the farm had been ransacked and Momma was hurt anyhow, Inuyasha and his friends were here so !

He and I,are also mates we have pups on the way! He looks at me " I was raised in a monogamous, home but you adapt ,to survive so please don't think ill of me for it!"

He nods in thought "Good morning to ye !" Hello, Ian there is coffee in the pot, and this is thier dad Lord Inu Taisho! Hello, sir Ian Murray! He nods. I heat the skillet , putting a dollop of butter in I cut up some sausage and put it in ,while I start toasting bread, and scrambling eggs.

I pour my second cup of coffee and a wave of nausea comes so I go to the bathroom and wash my face when I go out I turn the stove off I get some plates and cups down and went to take a quick shower and put on some blue jeans shorts, and a hooters t shirt.

I knocked on Mommas, door and go in " Morning Kagome, Sango!" Hi Jess! I hug Shippo as he blushed I go in Mommas bathroom " Hey Inuyasha ,and Sesshomarou's dad is here! " Really! I nod he's in the kitchen, I cooked breakfast! Sitting for a minute " Kagome, are you upset I noticed you are kind of down?"

I'm just missing Mom, Sota, Granpa, and Buyo! "Well, I could ask Jin Kai to take us to your house , maybe Sango, Shippo, and Miroku too!" Just whenever, I would love to meet your family!

She smiled and I go back to the kitchen I butter the bread, sit everything on the table with some plates and cups . Ian got little Ian some as Ren came over " Umm " She salivated at the smell I got her a plate of food and some juice "Sit !" I did while Jin Kai filled my plate with a toothy grin.

Breakfast was interesting I had finished first so, I took my vitamin and a bottle of water, as I walk down the driveway and back enjoying the fresh air then a car turns in almost running me over.

I start down towards the house "Where, is he bitch?" Who? "Where's my Darren?" At home, but since we're on the subject, he asked me to his game, so does he see you as girlfriend material, or are you friend zoned?

" Stay away from him bitch!" No, not unless he asks me himself!
" Just you wait!" She peeled out, leaving so I walk over ,and knock on his door. He opens it in nothing but a towel "Good morning Darren!" Hey Babe! I giggled " I need to ask ,you something first before !" Okay um ,the girl from the party the popular one is she your girlfriend?

No, no I want you I ask you to the game didn't I? "Yes well ,I had to ask because, she almost ran me over in my driveway ,she told me to stay away from you!"

Pulling me inside he kissed me, breaking for air " Are you sure your alright, with this I wasn't joking about the husband's?" I wasn't, joking when I turned her down and said ,I want you either!