•°•°Chapter Nine°•°•

After Two Years•
Tanjiro•15---Nezuko•14

Tanjiro was training with Tomokia, they was having a battle with each other. Tanjiro had a real sword while Giyuu had a wooden sword. Tanjiro keep up with Tomokia with speed and movement, but not with physical strength, power, stamina and sword skills.

Tomokia smiled and Chuckles at when Tanjiro was struggling. But he was impressed that Tanjiro matched both his speed and movements.

Tomokia only comes to visit when he doesnt have a mission, he happy that he met Tanjiro. While practicing Tomokia crow informed him that he had a mission.

" Aww, you have to go.." Tanjiro cried.

Tomokia pats and rubs Tanjiro head, he told him that be safe before he left to go on the mission. Tanjiro pouted and crossed his arms, Urokodaki went outside and told Tanjiro to follow him.

Both of they walked up to the big Boulder rock. Tanjiro looked at Urokodaki confused.

" You have to cut this rock in half if you want to got to the final selection..."

Tanjiro looked at the rock released his sword he went to strik the rock, but went he did his whole body vibrant. He looked back to asked his master something to find him gone.

He sighed and turn back to the boulder thats when he seen a white masked boy. He was siting on the boulder.

He then jumped down and landed infront of Tanjiro, he slowly walked up to him.

" Do you even know what your doing? You cant just bring your sword down at the rock expecting to cut it through." The mysterious said.

He walked around Tanjiro looking at him up and down.

" you physical body strength is weak, reaction slow, stamina low, movement great and speed good. "

" Go easy on him Sabito, hes still only a kid.." Another voice came from the right side of him.

Tanjiro looked to see a pretty young women with dark blue eyes and black hair.

* so his name Sabito, then who she?*

The girl looked at Tanjiro and smiled.

" Hello, there Tanjiro. My name is Makomo, and he's Sabito. We are here to help you Tanjiro." She spoked softly.

Sabito was about to strick Tanjiro, but with sense of smell he reacted fast as his sword and Sabito wooden connected togather.

Sabito won't lie he was expecting that, he jumped back. Tanjiro stud his guard up, and gotten into his fighting stanc. The female girl shook her head and watched them about to attack.

Both Tanjiro and Sabito rushed at each other fast. Makomo was shocked at such speed they went.

Sabito wooden sword broke and Tanjiro ran towards him fast

Sabito wooden sword broke and Tanjiro ran towards him fast. This leave Sabito no choice but to grab his real sword. Makoma eyes widen and she panic.

* This wasn't supposed to happen!*

[ Tanjiro is the one in the red! ]

" Y'all stop!" Makomo yelled.

Both Sabito and Tanjiro didnt hear her. It was like they was in their own world, and they seem to be having fun.

* He's good* both of the boys thought.

Sabito stumbled back, his mask has been cracked

Sabito stumbled back, his mask has been cracked. Tanjiro was breathing hard. Makomo looked at Tanjiro with shocked all over her face.

* This boy is surely strong,  its like he doesnt need our help...* Makomo though.

She looked over to Sabito and could tell he was thinking the same thing. She closed her eyes and walked over to the middle to stand between them.

" I think we should stop. Tanjiro we are here to help you cut this rock so you can go to the final selection, but you are ready. About two days you can cut this rock so starting tomorrow we will help you." Makomo said.

Tanjiro nodded his head and agreed, then he left to go back home to sleep. Both Sabito and Makomo stare where Tanjiro left from then looked at each other.

" that boy have great potential, The more he train the more powerful he'll be. He can be able to defeat that demon...." Sabito said.

" I agree with you, he might have a little trouble, but he will surely win"

The next following morning, Tanjiro was eating breakfast with Urokodaki. They was silently eating in peace when Tanjiro asked.

" When will Giyuu-san, come visit?"

Urokodaki stopped eating and though about it.

" It depends on his schedule and mission, I mean he is a hashira, they going to keep him busy"

Tanjiro nodded his head, a few minutes later when he was done eating. Tanjiro picked up his sword and went out the door he looked back at Urokodaki.

" I will cut this boulder, I just want you to have faith in me" Tanjiro said.

Urokodaki eyes widen and smiled, Tanjiro couldn't see because of the mask but he could smell that he was proud.

Then that Tanjiro went out the door and up the mountain where Sabito and Makomo were. They both turned and looked at Tanjiro.

" Lets start!"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
824 words