°○□Chapter Thirty Three□○°

Sanemi was waiting for the demon slayer to come outside his temple. When they finally arrived he yells at them " didn't y'all just came from Shinobu?! If yall are slayers then be faster on time!!" All the slayers flinched except for tanjand genya.
Everyone went to the training outside Sanemi temple, they all lined up in a line.

Sanemi looks at all the demons slayers before he spokes " Everyone hashira has their own training. Shinobu is speed and fast movement, Mitsuri is flexibility and balance, Gyomei is strength, muscles memories and body senses, Rengoku is body control, obanai is physical combat skills, Tomioka is How to relax you your body, mind and muscles, Muichirou is something similar to Kocho, but instead of speed it reaction time. Uzui training is something do with sound, and lastly I'm training yall swords man ship and tricks to do with swords..." Sanemi explains.

This the first time everyone seen Sanemi this calm and spoken normal and not shouting. Sanemi asked the kakushi to give everyone a wooden sword.
" Everyone here holds their swords differently, Some use two hands and some use one hand. Two hands users have different speeds and combat then one hand users, one handed users are faster and are more skilled then people that use both hands. Why this? It simple, your free hand hand be used as a backup. Like if you need a smaller weapon like a pocket knife or something you can easily switch it up fast without your opponent knowing." Sanemi explains.

" Also, if you use two swords like the sound hashira. You are going to need both hand that limits your attacks now the opponent knows you use two swords" Sanemi explains. Sanemi  grabs his sword and pulls it out.
The he spokes once again " And your swordsman skills is based how and where you grip your sword or swords. If you grip to top of the handle you are fighting close encounter, if you hold it in the middle you're in a normal position, and lastly and the edge of the sword you're distancing yourself" He said.
Then Sanemi grips his sword on the top of the handle and the bottom of the sword.

" One thing about two handed people, if you grip the top and bottom you have way more force into your swings and it's lot more faster

" One thing about two handed people, if you grip the top and bottom you have way more force into your swings and it's lot more faster."
Everyone was actually learning something new from the wind hashira it was surprising and good to know. Genya was fascinated of his older brother he's happy that his was learning from his brother.

Then Sanemi did a trick with one hand with his sword to put his sword back into the pouch.