Together...as in relationship like

(Alexandra's narrating)

The doorbell sounded while I was listening to Carry on by Avenged Sevenfold. "It's probably mom and dad." The music was loud enough to be heard from the front door.

Without realizing it I'd open the door allowing Seth to step in. "I'm surprised at how calmly you let me in." he said examining my house. "Well if I act crazy you might just kill me." I said locking the door behind him. Six by All That Remains came on next, and loud vocals filled the house. Seth laughs a bit, "I see we have the same taste in music." he said following me upstairs. "Yeah but probably not in food." I remarked. Seth smirks, "Probably not."

He took a seat on the bed, "You play?" he asked pointing at my guitar. "Yeah." I answered.

He smiled at me handing me a piece of paper. "It's from Gregory." he looked at my hand as I took the paper. My cheeks turn red, "You mean the pervert." I said turning the volume down on my music. Seth waves his hand, "Yeah whatever you want to call him."

I read the paper and immediately start laughing afterwards. Seth looks at me with wondering eyes, "What's so funny?" "It says he wants me to be his girlfriend, but in a really fancy way." Laughter echoes through the walls of the house. Seth laughs and stops, "Decline." he said in a serious manner. I stop laughing and look at his face. I didn't really notice until now how attractive Seth was. His hair was black and kind of emo styled. His skin was pale and his eyes were black brown.

"Of course I'm gonna decline. What kind of girl do you think I am?" I asked seriously. "One who is easy to compel." he said with a smirk. I frown at the fact that he's right. I could barely hold my tongue with Gregory yesterday.

"What time is it?" Seth asked looking at his wrist, although there was no watch on it. "Like five thirty-five." I replied. Seth stands and stretches, "I should get going before the rain stops." he acknowledged grabbing his board. "Yeah just let yourself out, the door locks automatically anyways." I sighed. "By the way, you're talking this whole vampire thing rather well." he said with a smile. "I guess it's because my life has always been boring, and this is he most excitement I've ever had." He nods and heads down stairs.

Seth seems to be the most well behaved one out of the group. Not once did he break eye contact, or look at my neck.

I pick up my guitar and turn up the amp, but before I could even get my fingers on my pick a howl of pain is heard from downstairs.