Decay

(Seth's narrating )

It's been two days since I last witnessed the horrible curse that dwells within my blood. I haven't fed since, and I fear that if I don't soon I'll end up going on a blood binge. Last night at dinner I skipped out on the food and drank water. I can't bare to see anyone I fed on just decay like that. It's kind of weird that even though I fed from the dead, and they're bond to decay, it still is a disgusting sight.

I will never forgive Gregory for what he has done to me. He took away everything from me, and he's not going to stop until I go to him crawling on my knees for forgiveness. I would do that...if I didn't have any pride.

I haven't spoke to Simon either. Even his presence will cause me to have images of his death cloud my mind. 

My skin is permanently this color of dying flesh. I can barely recognize myself when I look in a mirror, and the only thing that hasn't changed is my carving for Alexandra's blood.

I hide my face in a cult like hood and scarf. 

If this is my punishment for loving a girl of great beauty then so be it. My feelings for Alex will never leave my silent heart.

"Alexandra." I whispered to myself as laid on my bed.

How long must Gregory keep us apart?

"Yo Seth ya got a visitor." Someone's voice stated from the other side of the door.

"Come in." I hide my blue hands inside my pockets. Victoria enters my room, "Seth why don't we talk like we use to."

My eyes widen, "Victoria I-" "Don't give me that you've been busy crap! I know the real reason why we don't talk anymore!" She interrupted. "I remember when you used to say good night to me and you'd stop by just to talk, but ever since you started hanging out with Gregory you've changed. I wish you two never met!" Victoria screams and runs out of my room slamming the door.

In a lot of ways I now wish that Greg and I never met as well.

There's another knock at my door and I walk over to open it, "Look Victoria you don't have to apollo...gize." I lift my head to see Gregory standing there.

Gregory stood there with a grin plastered on his face,"I need you to watch over Alexandra for me tomorrow night."

"Of course...Master Gregory." I ball my fists.

What exactly is he planning?