𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

—

— .₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ★ˎˊ ˗ three ˗ ˏˋ ★ˎˊ ˗ ✧︡ °₊.—

-2020-

"mía. stop it." lewis' laugh filled the apartment as she continued to throw the spices around the room, a mix of paprika and oregano filled his nose as he watched his girlfriend dance around proudly. "i'm not cleaning this up."

"oh.. is mr. seven time world champion too good to clean up now?" she placed her hands on her hips, looking over at him softly. "i'm so proud of you." in a split second she was across the room and in his arms.

his finger traced the bottom of her lip as he looked down into her eyes, those beautifully deep and velvety honey brown eyes. he could look into them for the rest of his life, they somehow made him.. humble. knowing that those eyes beautifully doey choose to stare into his.. through everything, bad and beautiful. they chose him.

"i love you." he spoke breathily, dipping his head down to attach their heads. and just like that.. those eyes were gone, her eyelids fluttered closed but his didn't. he spent those few seconds taking in her beauty.

tracing the small scar she had on her nose from a race, he remembered the exact moment it happened. it took everything in him not to run down from his garage to pull her from the crash himself.

she found that funny.. of course she did. she had a strange sense of humor like that, no matter how bad the crash she was involved in she couldn't stop laughing the minute she stepped out of the car.

"lewis?" her voice sang out him, pulling him away from the daze he found himself trapped inside of. "would you like some champagne?" she tried her best sultry walk towards the table, earning a laugh from his lips. "stop laughing! i'm trying to be sexy!" she complained.

"i'm sorry baby.. very sexy." he winked and threw her a thumb up, earning a small groan from her lips as she grabbed the bottle of champagne from the bucket.

"don't give me a thumbs up. what if after sex i went 'good job buddy!'" she exaggerated her voice, now he was on the receiving end the the thumbs. "ah, filho da puta!" she scolded feeling the small shard of glass from the chipped bottle dig into her hand.

"come here." he walked towards the sink, holding the cloth under the cold tap and applying it carefully to the cut. "such a drama queen." he teased.

mia's nose scrunched at his insult, laying her head on his chest. "it's our four year anniversary on new years. what are you getting me?" she turned her nose up to face him.

"you have me. isn't that enough?" he joked, laying a sweet and gentle kiss on her nose. "it's a surprise querida." he spoke in her mother-tongue, which caused a jolt deep in her stomach.