When you hear us in the club *Implied smut*

Izzy Lightwood x Fem!Reader

Requested by Anon

Request: Anonymous asked:Pairing: Fem reader X (Izzy) Alpha Isabelle Lightwood Prompt: "You're really wearing that outfit like your doing it a favour"

Warning: Implied public sex

You felt Izzy's eyes on you. The club swung and thumped making it hard to tell exactly where she was at first but you weaved your way through the crowd and spotted her.

Your eyes locked and she smiled slightly. The two of you kept your eyes fixed on each other as you moved through the crowd towards her. Only to reach her and find that she had vanished. Turning and twisting in the crowd you spotted her again, watching you closely with an amused smile. She darted to the side out of view but you managed to keep pace and find her towards the back of the club. No one was paying any attention to you. So many supernatural creatures in one small space meant that the two of you were relatively hidden among them. "You're really wearing that outfit like you're doing it a favour." You muttered as you backed her against the wall. She chuckled and turned. The pair of you span, crashing through a storeroom door that should have been locked. Laughing as you found your footing, stopping the two of you from crashing into the boxes at the back of the room. There was a short scramble for control and she pinned you against the now-closed door with a breathless kiss.

"I thought you didn't want to see me again." You said as she broke the kiss and chuckled when she glared at you, kissing you again. Hands roamed as the kiss deepened and the thumping sound of the music outside was drowned out by needy moans and gasps.