On You

Summary: Younghyun has been having a hard time thinking about what to wear for his continuous schedule lately. Sungjin notices that and, as always, the leader knows what to do to help him.

Note: This is written with the fact that Younghyun has been dressing up a lot like Sungjin lately.

Rating: General Audiences

--

Sungjin hummed a tune as he walked out of the kitchen after drinking water. He stopped in his tracks once he saw Younghyun sitting on the couch. He was in his room a while ago before Sungjin went to the kitchen. Younghyun was leaning his head on the backrest of the couch, looking up and zoning out as he did.

Sungjin watched Younghyun take the most unmotivated deep breath that he has ever heard. He chuckled amusedly and earned the bassist's attention. Younghyun turned his head toward him. Sungjin grinned a bit.

"Why? You look so done with your life," Sungjin grinned wider as he walked toward him and patted his head once.

Younghyun sighed, "I have to go to the studio for DEKIRA in a while and I don't know what to wear."

Sungjin smiled and sat beside him.

"I still can't find most of my clothes," Younghyun added and looked at him again. "Have you seen my clothes, hyung?"

"No," Sungjin shook his head a bit and Younghyun sighed heavily.

Sungjin giggled, "Why don't you borrow some of mine in the meantime?"

"You'd let me?" Younghyun blinked.

"Of course," shrugged Sungjin. "They fit you."

Younghyun stood up from the sofa and Sungjin looked up at him, smiling. He nodded toward his room.

"Go choose what you want to wear," Sungjin said.

"Okay," Younghyun turned to go to his room.

He came out minutes later wearing a brown button-up over a white shirt. Sungjin grinned widely as soon as he saw him. He watched Younghyun pat his shoulders as if his clothes were dirty. Then he smoothed down the button-up on him before looking at him.

He blinked, "Why are you laughing? Does it not look good on me?"

"No, Bra-yah, it suits you very well," Sungjin softly said.

"Then why are you laughing?" Younghyun asked.

Sungjin chuckled and stood up, "I'm not laughing."

"May I wear this? I like it," Younghyun said as he fixed the button up on him.

"Yeah, you can wear that," Sungjin nodded, licking his lips as he looked fondly at him.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" Younghyun turned to the full-body mirror on the side of the living room.

He looked fine. There was nothing funny about him. He frowned as Sungjin stepped up behind him, looking at him in the mirror.

"You look good in my clothes, Kang Bra," whispered Sungjin to his ear as he gingerly wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Hyung? What are you doing?" Younghyun asked confusedly.

"May I kiss you?" Sungjin smiled at him as he looked at him.

"What?" Younghyun blinked owlishly.

"May I kiss you?" Sungjin asked more clearly.

"I mean... yes, but —" Younghyun's breath hitched once Sungjin's lips pressed against his neck. "But why?"