Live

Summary: Sungjin kisses Younghyun — which is a normal occurrence between them. The problem is that Sungjin kissed him when he was having a live broadcast with a lot of people watching.

Rating: General Audiences

--

"Kang Bra~?" sang Sungjin as he happily walked around the company.

He peeked into different rooms, trying to see if Younghyun was occupying one of them. He first peeked into the dance room where TWICE were practicing. He chatted a bit with Nayeon and the rest of them.

"I'm looking for Kang Bra. Have any of you seen him?" Sungjin smiled a bit.

Nayeon grinned, "Why, oppa? Why are you looking for him?"

"Ey, what's with that grin? We were together in the practice room earlier and he just disappeared. I don't know where he went," Sungjin said.

"I met him when I left the bathroom earlier," said Jihyo. "I think he went to the bathroom, too."

"Well, he couldn't still be there until now, right?" Sungjin blinked.

Jihyo shrugged.

"Maybe he's with Bang Chan?" Sana suggested. "Doesn't he play with him sometimes?"

"Or maybe with Gunil and the rest of his group," said Mina.

Sungjin smiled, "I'll look for him from them. Thanks, you guys. Fighting!"

The girls waved at him as he left the dance room. Sungjin went into Chan's studio after. He knocked gently and peeked in just as Chan turned his head curiously.

"Channie?" Sungjin poked his head between the door and its frame.

"Oh, hyung!" Chan greeted. "What's up?"

Sungjin walked in, smiling, "I'm looking for Kang Bra. Have you seen him?"

"Younghyun hyung? He visited me earlier," Chan said.

"Oh? Did he say what he was going to do?"

"No, he just disturbed me a bit and then left," Chan frowned.

"Okay. Maybe Gunil has seen him. Anyway, thanks, Channie. Get some rest occasionally, okay?" Sungjin patted his head.

Chan giggled, "Okay, hyung."

Sungjin left his studio and proceeded toward the younger band's practice room. He knocked and then peeked in.

"Oh, sunbaenim!" their bassist greeted.

Sungjin smiled and walked in, "Hey, kiddos. Ey, stop bowing! You can just call me hyung! How's practice?"

Sungjin grabbed a guitar from the side and strummed on it randomly. When he looked up again, he noticed his drummer sitting behind the set of drums, Gunil standing nearby.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Sungjin pointed at him.

"I'm playing with them!" Dowoon said.

"He's asking Gunil hyung to teach him the tricks he does," said Jiseok.

"Ey, I told you to keep quiet!" Dowoon whined.

"Anyway, how are you guys doing?" Sungjin shook his head at Dowoon. "How's practice?"

"It's going well —!" beamed Jiseok.

"What do you mean, it's going well? You're just playing around!" Gunil scolded and Sungjin laughed softly.

"Yah, have you seen Kang Bra?" Sungjin asked, looking at Dowoon.

"Who's 'Kang Bra'?" they heard Jiseok whisper to Jooyeon.