🔞 Post-Con, Ch.2: YH's Reward

Chapter Summary: Younghyun's reward involves giving Sungjin what he wants as a thank you for coming to his concert. Amid granting him his wishes, Younghyun unlocks a new skill of Sungjin.

Rating: Mature

--

Younghyun grinned at Sungjin, glad to be at the receiving end of his driving lust. Sungjin walked up to him, walking him back into his bedroom.

His kiss was torrid and hungry. His hold on his waist was tight as if he was keeping himself from manhandling him. Younghyun smiled into the intense kiss.

Younghyun fell back onto his bed and Sungjin broke the kiss, burying his nose in his neck and breathing in his scent.

His hand snaked under his head and gripped his hair tightly, but gently pulling to tilt up Younghyun's head and give himself more access to his neck.

"Bra-yah..." trailed Sungjin and Younghyun hummed. "I-I want..."

"Yeah? What do you want?" Younghyun breathed as he felt Sungjin kiss his neck. "Just say it, hyung."

Sungjin gulped, ears burning in embarrassment, "Pleasure me?"

Younghyun grinned widely, "Gladly. Get yourself comfortable."

"Wait, no. Never mind. That sounds selfish —"

Younghyun grabbed his shoulders and turned them over, eyes boring into him like a predator, "I said, get yourself comfortable."

Sungjin swallowed, aroused. It wasn't the first time that Younghyun had manhandled him since he got discharged so it wasn't new to him. He even kind of expected it, seeing how much muscle he had built.

Younghyun used to always shove him against the wall or table or wherever he could get trapped and kiss him hungrily. It always aroused Sungjin.

Sungjin would always get the upper hand right after, though, holding Younghyun by his neck but never squeezing.

"It's my reward to you. Whatever you wish, I will grant," Younghyun said.

Sungjin took hold of his chin, again instantly gaining the upper hand right after being manhandled, as usual, "Suck me then, Kang Bra."

Younghyun smirked and proceeded to take off his button-up, "Just relax. Let me do all the work."

"Kiss me," Sungjin almost pouted, feeling like Younghyun was too far away from him that he ended up feeling a little bit cold without his body heat.

Younghyun kneeled between his legs and leaned down to him, kissing him slowly and passionately. Sungjin put a hand on his cheek, pulling him closer with his fingers hooked under his jaw.

He felt Younghyun's hands travel down the sides of his body and then grab the hem of his shirt. Younghyun pulled back from the kiss to take off his black shirt.

Noticing how Sungjin was shivering now and then, Younghyun pressed his body against his once he took off his shirt. Sungjin wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer, humming.

"Why does it feel so cold?" whispered Sungjin.

"It's late in the year," Younghyun simply said as he littered soft kisses on his jaw and neck, down to his shoulder, collarbone, and chest.

Sungjin hissed, "That feels good."

"Yeah? More?" Younghyun pressed a kiss on his left pectoral as he smiled.

"Yes, please, Kang Bra. L-l —" Sungjin stopped himself, gulping.

"What was that?" Younghyun asked as he started going down the middle of his chest.