Just Ask

Summary: Younghyun craved steaks after DEKIRA with Jungsu and Gaon. He was starving but he wanted to eat steaks with Sungjin, who was apparently already eating out by himself when Younghyun came home.

Note: This follows the episode of DEKIRA with Jungsu and Gaon as guests. They told Younghyun that Gunil buys them eels sometimes, leading to the idea that Younghyun just wants his own leader hyung to buy him food, too.

Rating: General Audiences

--

Younghyun sighed heavily as he lay on the floor, his cheeks puffing as he sighed and lips pouting. He was sprawled out on the cold floor, staring up at the ceiling. Sungjin had messaged him that he was out to get dinner and that he didn't know when Younghyun would come home, so he dined in. Younghyun groaned as his stomach grumbled for food.

Younghyun whined, "I want steak..."

He had Jungsu and Gaon as guests on DEKIRA tonight and they told him how their leader hyung, Gunil, used to treat them to eels. It's not that Younghyun doesn't like eels, but he was craving steaks tonight. It didn't help that he was jealous that Sungjin was eating right now, too. Younghyun huffed and took his phone from beside him to contact Sungjin.

He answered a few seconds after, requesting Facetime as he did. Younghyun accepted. Sungjin's face soon appeared on the screen just as he took a bite of his dinner — which was a fucking steak. Younghyun couldn't help but pout deeper. Sungjin raised his brows confusedly.

"What? Why are you sad?" asked Sungjin.

"Nothing..." Younghyun trailed as he watched Sungjin eat.

"Have you eaten dinner?" Sungjin questioned, looking away from him to take some rice.

Younghyun bit back a frustrated groan, "Yeah... I had ramen."

"Ramen? Was that enough, then? Were you satisfied?" Sungjin smiled a bit.

"Yeah..." Younghyun pulled a thin smile, nodding.

He was lying, he hasn't eaten anything for dinner, nor had he ever had ramen today.

"Okay, that's good. Why did you call, then?" Sungjin asked, cheeks full of food.

Younghyun felt even more jealous as Sungjin brought up a piece of steak to the screen, inspecting it for some reason, before putting it in his mouth.

"I just miss you," Younghyun said, staring at the new steak that he took from his plate.

He giggled when Sungjin scrunched his face in disgust.

"Well, I have to eat. I'll see you back at the dorm. Are you home?" Sungjin asked.

"Yes, I'm home."

"Alright. I'll go home after dinner, okay?" Sungjin said before putting another piece of steak in his mouth, along with some rice.

Younghyun envied the way that Sungjin hummed in delight, "Okay, hyung. I'll see you. Be careful on the way home."

"Hm, okay~" Sungjin smiled at him before ending the call.

Younghyun shouted, making his manager, who sat on the sofa, look at him. He was keeping him company until Sungjin returned.

His manager chuckled, "Do you crave steak that badly?"

"Hyung-nim, I want steak," Younghyun pouted at the ceiling.

"Should we go out for steak, then?" his manager suggested.