Prologue

{Hey Guys, Its your author I have decided to create another story as I need to rewatch Highschool DxD and I have been playing a lot of Honkai Impact 3rd so please enjoy this story!!}

About 3 million light years away from Earth, there lies a planet, coloured by green light as it has its residence but unknowningly an explosion happen. A war is happening as Warriors of Light tries to fend of the enemies of darkness, but this time things were different the new and old generation struggle to fend them off even in their strongest forms.

Ginga: Guys! We need to- Agh! *gets blasted through multiple meteor*

Victory: Ginga!

Dark Lugiel: Heh, You have grown weak Ginga!

Victory: Why you! *dashes towards Dark Lugiel* Victorium Sla-

Etelgar: Oh no you don't *grabs Victory and throws him to the air as he blast back to the planet*

Victory: AAAAHHHH!!

Ginga: *dashes at Lugiel* Etelgar, Lugiel how are you here!

Dark Lugiel: Why should we tell you~ *he dashes at Ginga as they clash*

Back on the land of light, Ultrafather and the ultra brother are commanding the station and looking through the situation

Ultraman: This is bad.....Dark Lugiel, Etelgar, Emporer of Darkness, Belial and Dark Zagi are attacking all of our station...

Taro: We need to help them! *about to go on to the battlefield*

Ultrafather: No! We need to command the station

Taro: But we can't just sit here and watch!

Suddenly they heard Zoffy yelling at one of young warrior to come back

Zoffy: Y/N COME BACK!!

Y/N: NO I AM GOING TO HELP MY FATHER

Zoffy: NO YOU- GODDAMMIT!

Taro: *calls in* What's wrong Zoffy!

Zoffy: Your Student's Child just run broke through security!

Taro: WHAT!

On the battlefield, Mebius and Hikari are struggling against Emperor of Darkness as they are now injured and almost out of energy

Hikari: W-We need to call for back-up Mebius!

Mebius: We can't remember! Our coms are damage!

Emperor: It is futile....Our queen shall plunge this planet- no she shall sink this whole multiverse to darkness!

Mebius: We won't let that happen!-

Y/N: DAD!!

Mebius: Y/N! Get back now-

Emperor: Oh~ *he suddenly disappears as he grabs Y/N by the neck* So this is your son...

Mebius: GET YOUR HANDS OF MY SON! *Mebius charges in with his blade but gets stop as emperor puts up a gravity shield*

Emperor: Its Futile... *he sends Mebius back as he makes mebius crash into multiple meteors*

Y/N: Dad! *he watches hopelessly as his father getting thrown around like a ragdoll*

Emperor: Now for you.... *he stops Mebius in place same with Hikari making them watch*

*he shocks as he injects Y/N with multiple gravity bomb and sends lighting through his body*

Y/N: AAAAAHHHHH!! *he screams in pain as he feels his body getting destroyed*

Mebius: NOOO!! *he trys to break through the gravity force*

Emperor: *he throws Y/N as he charges an attack which Mebius realise what it is*

Mebius: No...No...No! Please don't do it!

Emperor: Too late! *he sends at Y/N*

(Start at 2:48 or if you want watch it fully)

Y/N: AAAAGGGGHHHH!!! *he slowly starts to get evaporated from existence*

*he tries to reach for Mebius* D-dad....AGH!!! *gets evaporated*

Mebius: NOOOOOOOO!!!

In the world of Honkai Impact 3rd

After the Kiana, Mei and Bronya first mission and were about to get picked up by the Hyperion. Suddenly a portal appear in the sky

Kiana: W-What is that! *points to the portal in the sky*

Himeko: *On the coms* Girls be careful! The portal is showing a high level of energy

Bronya: Bronya has scanned the portal and something is coming through.

Y/N: *gets thrown out of the portal as he is falling*

Mei: !? *starts to run at full speed*

Kiana: M-Mei-Senpai! *chase after her*

Himeko: Bronya, go after them!

Bronya: Ok *goes after them*

Y/N: *falling*

Mei: "Come on....Come on....FASTER" *uses her lighting ability as she runs faster and catches the falling boy but she is surprise to see how injured is Y/N*

Y/N: *he starts to put his arm up to the sky* O-Otosan..... (Dad)

Mei: *she grabs his hand* H-Hey its gonna be ok...I promise!

Y/N: *slowly passes out due to the injuries*

Mei: WE NEED A MEDIC NOW! HE ALREADY LOST CONSCIOUSNESS!

{Welp that's it for today guys! Next up Bio and harem if yall want of course}