Chapter 9: The Battle Between Light and Darkness

{Sorry for the long wait, I was feeling awful for the last few months. but the waits is over so lets do this}

It has been 4 months since the mission of the Herrscher of Wind. During the days follow, everything went smoothly. No fights nor disturbance from monster and Herrscher but the peace was broken during the disappearance of Kiana Kaslana and the sudden brief of all Valkyrie from A to S rank to be dispatch and board on the Hyperion. Himeko had brought every valkyrie on to the main deck.

Mei: Bronya-chan do you know why we are here.

Bronya: Bronya doesn't know but I've heard its about a Herrscher.

Mei: Then this must be a very strong Herrscher if Himeko sensei called everyone here-

Himeko: ATTENTION!

All the Valkyrie suddenly stand straight like proper soldier.

Himeko: Firstly, Thank you for following Miss Theresa order to come here and join us this afternoon but I will cut to the chase. A Herrscher will be born on Schicksal Main Headquarters...and the host is......

Kiana Kaslana

Everyone was in shock upon hearing this news especially Mei...

Mei: "No...no..no..no this can't be happening right...Kiana-chan...why...and how did you turn into...."

Mei started to hyperventilating and overthink but she was stopped by Bronya hugging her. Which calm her down significantly but she then realize Y/N wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Himeko: Our S rank Valkyrie have been dispatch on another ship which you must know that its Y/N Hibino. He will start the attack and hold the Herrscher back as much as he can. But that doesn't mean you all can slack off! So all of you go to your station that has been given to you on your visor!

Valkyrie: Yes Ma'am!

On the other ship

Pilot: Y/N we have arrive to the location!

Y/N: Thank you sir. I will take it from here.

Y/N would walk towards the hangar as the hanger door starts to open. He fixed his glove as his previous battlesuit was broken during the fight with Durandal. 

Y/N would fix his glove as he looks down at the hangar door and sees another ship that supposed to have Kiana Kaslana

Y/N: Don't worry Kiana...I'm coming....

Y/N would jump out of the plane as he descends down towards the ship but as he reach 4000 meter the ship guns started to shoot at him. 

Y/N: As expected, they don't plan to hand Kiana over that easily

Y/N pulls out his sword as he sends multiple energy slash to counter the bullets as he descends faster. Suddenly, the ship sends missiles at Y/N which he slice them in a matter of seconds. Y/N would land on the ship by punching it to stop it from moving.