Chapter 4: The Day of the Exam

{Yo, to all the user, sorry for this late update but im back with a probably short or long chapter whatever right? So lets get into the story}

Y/N finds himself in dark place filled with purple mist, with honkai fused monster with Faust, Dark Mephisto, Dark Zagi, Emperor Darkness, Dark Lugiel, Belial, Tregear and Etelgar.

Dark Lugiel: Today shall be the day of your end young light. You are the only survivor left.

Y/N: T-that's impossible! No way the Ultras will fall into darkness

Etelgar: Heh, still holding on to that hopehuh. Maybe some people could break your spirit. Belial, Tregear can you pleaselet our guest in...

Both Beliel and Tregear nodded as multiple Ultra's starts to rise from the purple mist.

Y/N: N-no...

The ultra's that walked out were Cosmos, Zero, Ginga, Victory, X, Hikari and lastly Mebius....

Dream ended

Y/N: *he sits up instantly as his head extended out* DAD!

Y/Nlooked around him seeing that he was in class with everyone looking at himbefore laughing loudly uncontrollably, Kiana who was beside him was laughingthe loudest, Mei and Bronya were "hardly" holding in their laughter.

Teacher: Mr Hibino why are you sleeping in my class again!

Y/N: I-Im sorry miss!

Teacher: *sigh* As I was saying, the Valkyrie Examination are getting near all your score will be proven through a writing and physical. So please study hard for this semester and Y/N.

Y/N: Yes?

Teacher: You will take a different exam as you joined the school very late so madam Theresa has writing test the same day with everyone but your physical will be taken place the day after the girls.

Y/N: Ok ma'am. I understand.

After class ended

Y/N, Kiana, Mei and Bronya were taking their break but it was still chaotic as Bronya continues to troll Kiana while Mei watches them with sweatdrop but for Y/N he was silent looking to the ground but he got out of the trance as Mei tapped him by the shoulder.

Y/N: Huh?

Mei: Is something wrong Y/n?

Y/N: no, everything is fine *fake smiles*

Mei: *could see through the smile but frowns then sigh* if you say so.

Kiana: He is probably thinking pervertedthoughts

Y/N: Oh why don't you be quiet Idiot.

Kiana: What you say!

Y/N: Oh I will explain then! You are a pervert, a dumbass, a person with no absolute no boundaries and probably the dumbness person with an IQ of -50. -50! Like how!

Kiana: W-well!-

Suddenly she was interrupted by Fu Hua because she is requested by her Aunt and Himiko to train Kiana for her upcoming exam. Which would result in her acting like child kicking around as she gets dragged away. Mei, Bronya and Y/N could only watch in silence.

Timeskip to nighttime

Y/N is walking into the kitchen and to drink aglass of cold water then suddenly the front door slams open. This shook Y/N buthe remained calm as he checked it was 3am and slowly peeks his head out to seeKiana but not Kiana.

Y/N: Kiana you scared me! Why are you awake at this ti- *he felt something was wrong when she slowly looked at him* .....your not kiana...

Kiana?: Heh what makes you say that~ *she slowlylooked at him with amber eyes*