Chp 1: Honkai....What is it..

Flashback

As the Red Mist envelopes the area, we can see Y/N is fighting against Taro and Ace. Y/N is mostly blocking their attacks barely attacking as he is cornered, just until he tries to counter Ace hits his hand up making him defenseless as Taro uses a power attack to Y/N stomach blasting him through some rocks.

Y/N: Agh! *slowly trys to get up*

Taro: Y/N you need to be smarter about when to attack. You need to consider that your opponents are good at working together!

Y/N: E...easy for you to say *slowly gets up as he clenches his side in pain* You both are the Ultra Brother. There is no way for me to attack!

Ace: If you can't attack close, then attack long use your weapons think of where to shoot!

Y/N: "Think....of where to shoot?" !? *envelopes his hand in light*

Taro: Looks like he got it...

Y/N: *sends a massive energy slash*

Taro: "Ok, He learns fast!" *makes his shield but instantly explodes after the energy slash makes contact* !? *flips to the back*

Y/N doesn't stops there as he sends mini energy slash towards Ace as Ace counters it. Y/N easily gets the upperhand as he is faster then his mentors due to him receiving his fathers strength.

Ace: *gets blasted back* Heh you got good kid, Just like your father

Y/N: I will continue to be better sir! Just watch me!

Flashback ended

Y/N suddenly wakes up as heis in a hospital bed covered in bandages. He was shocked to see his environment,he trys to get up but he groans in pain due to what the Emperor of Darkness didto him

Y/N: *he slowly looks back* .....Tch...I was too weak.... *he slowly touches hisface* Why is my skin so soft and squishy... *he looks to see a mirror infront ofhim* I'm Human? Then I must have been sent to Earth but How....

His memory starts to back up as he remembered that, He went to Travel Sphereform in his final moments and was sucked in through a portal. That saved hislife.

Y/N: ...I was just lucky... *as he starts to think, the door suddenly opens as helooks to the direction to see Red Haired lady and a Small girl in a Nun Outfit*

Red Haired: Ah your awake? I didn't expect you to wake up so fast?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Red Haired: Well the doctors speculated that you would wake up in few monthsdue to the injuries you have such as Internal Bleeding, broken bones and multipleorgans being injured

Y/N: Oh...

Red Haired: Well enough of that...My name is Murata Himeko and This little girl hereis Theresa Apocalypse- *gets smacked in the head*

Theresa: Do not call me a little girl! *sigh* as she was saying Im TheresaApocalypse and Im the principal of the prestigious St. Freya academy for Valkyries!

 Freya academy for Valkyries!

Y/N: Umm ok

Y/N: Umm ok...just I have questions

Himeko: *a bit pissed because Theresa smacked her head but sighs* Sure ask away

Y/N: First what is a Valkyrie, and Second *points at Theresa* I refuse to believe that is tiny girl is a principal of a school.

Theresa: Stop calling me a little- Wait you don't know what a Valkyrie is?

Y/N: *nods*

Theresa: Umm well *coughs* I will explain? *after explaining about How the honkai appeared and what Valkyrie do*

Y/N: Oh so these Valkyrie are like soldiers but still risk becoming zombies due to the corruptionof the honkai and your saying boys with honkai resistance are rare and don't fight on the battlefield?

Theresa: Yes, exactly

Himeko: *comes back* The nurse said you can be discharge today but I wanna ask you Y/n...

Y/N: What is it?

Himeko: What are you exactly..No human can recover from such injuries in a few days even Valkyries don't have such...

Theresa: Actually yea, that what I also wanna ask?

Y/N: *sigh* Well...you guys promise not to tell anyone...

Himeko: Yes we promise

Theresa: Hmph this girl will never tell a secret to anyone!

Y/N: Its best if I show you.... *snaps his fingers*

As Y/N snaps his fingers, Theresa and Himeko are in white place filled with Light

Himeko: Huh where are we!

Theresa: Are you trying to kill us! *about to pull out Oath of Judah*

Y/N: N-No I just wanna show you, What I am and Where I have come from...

Y/N: I come from a place called the land of the light which is 3 million light years away from Earth, We were a successful civilization until....our sun exploded...

Theresa: WHAT! T-Then how did your civilization survive!

Y/N: Well my world scientists created their own sun called the "Plasma Spark" as for that our civilization survive for so long then war happened, I was transported away as I was too injured and my father pushed me into portal so I could survive...

Himeko: Oh im...sorry to hear that..

Y/N: Its fine, if it wasn't for my father, that taught me to do this I wouldn't have been able to show you and even tell you about my world's history. *he snaps his fingers as they are brought to the real world.*

Theresa: Well Y/N, I wanna ask you..

Y/N: What is it?

Theresa: Do you wanna be our first ever male student in St. Freya?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N: WHAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{Well that it for today's Chapter, Hope yall like it and I will try make it more frequent as I am right now because I need to study ;-;}