Chapter 7: Durandal The Strongest

Right now, Y/N and Durandal are having a standoff while Kiana, Bronya and a knocked out Wendy being carried by Mei

Kiana: Y/N we need to run, You can't fight her! She is the "Strongest" Valkyrie in Schicksal!

Bronya: Bronya disagrees. No matter how fast we run to the waypoint, we can't outrun Durandal!

Mei: Y/N can you give us time to run and get to the waypoint!

Y/N: I don't know, how long but yea I can

Durandal: Do you honestly think you can outrun me. 

She then disappears and appears behind the trio and tried to grab Wendy before she can do. She was grabbed from behind.

Durandal: Huh.

She met with a glare from Y/N

Y/N: You think I wouldn't see you going for them!

He would throw her straight towards a building near the area causing it to shake. He would then press a button to signal to himeko that the mission complete

Y/N: Now get out of here with Wendy! I will meet you guys later.

The three runs to the location. As they run, the building that Durandal crash into exploded as she has her lance out

Durandal: Let the battle begin. Get ready newcomer!

Y/N would make his sword appear

Y/N: Alright then! Let's see just how strong you are!

They would both dash at each other with them clashing their weapon against each other. Durandal hits Y/N weapon to the side as she punches him in the stomach making Y/N vomit saliva.

Y/N: "W-what was that! Her punch felt like being hit frickin train!-"

His thought suddenly get cut off as Durandal hit his stomach with her lance sending him away and chases after him. 

On the ship

Himeko: What! Durandal came here and is now fighting with Y/N!

Kiana: Yes! We need to go after him or not he will die! 

Himeko: Ok but we need to get Theresa permission and secure Wendy somewhere on the ship with someone to watch over her.

Mei: Himeko-sensei! Y/N life is on the line right now! We can't lose him now please!

Himeko: I'm sorry but..we need to wait...

Mei & Kiana: "Y/N please be ok..."

Back to the fight

Y/N lands on a field after being knocked out mid-fight

Y/N: Shit...that hurt...I might have broken a few bones..and my ribcage being cracked