Chapter 3: The First Attack

After a few weeks has gone by, Y/N still being treated by an outcast but some girls has warmed up to him and got along with him. At the dorm on the other hand, He would sometimes or everyday argue with a certain Tuna but the others are fine with him. Such as he would help Mei with the chorus and play games with Bronya(He would win sometimes).

In The Library

Y/N: So that's how you solve this equation Mei-chan

Mei: Thank you so much Y/N!

Y/N: Hehe your welcome.

Mei: By the way, are done with your homework?

Y/N: Yep! "Nope because im gonna play the most dangerous sports to have ever existed. Hehe~"

Mei: Are you sure?....because I would see you play your games everytime when I see you..

Y/N: I mean you probably walked in on the wrong time

Mei: *sigh* Your right...

Suddenly an alarm went off at the Academy

"Honkai have appeared in the city! I repeat Honkai have appeared in the city!"

Y/N: !?

Mei: !?

Y/N: Let's go back to the dorm!

Mei: Umm Im sorry Y/N but my squad needs me..

Y/N: Oh...Well stay safe ok!

Mei: I will *runs to the deploy centre*

Y/N: *sigh as he runs back to his dormitory*

In the dormitory

Y/N walked in and watches the live news footage of Valkyrie fighting against Honkai. Y/N feels saddened as he is unabled to do anything to help due to Himeko's request making him angry

Flashback

Y/N: What do you mean I can't join into a squad yet!

Himeko: Im sorry Y/N, these are the Overseer orders because he doesn't think you can handle the Honkai

Y/N: But I have aced the combat test and the-

Himeko: I know ok! *she yelled making Y/N shocked* He thinks.... "You are not good enough and might be an obstacle...."

Flashback ended

Y/N: Why......why am I being treated like thi-

???: Treated like this~

Y/N: *looks behind him as he sees a dark ultra* F-Faust.... *he felt feared due to his trauma*

Faust: Heh.....thinking you will never see us dark ultra ever again

Y/N: why are you here!

Faust: I'm just giving you the message, ALL OF THE ULTRA HAS FALLEN!!!!

Y/N: !!! no...no that can't be...

Faust: Oh it is true...then why would I be here revived aswell....I'm just giving you a parting gift.. *pulls out monster spark doll and dark spark*

Y/N: No there are innocent here you can't!

 ULTLIVE:ELEKING!

Faust: NOW YOU WILL SEE THIS WORLD CRUMBLE AS WELL, YOU COPY!

Y/N could look and see Eleking appear in the middle of the city as it goes towards the battle between Valkyrie and Honkai. He look at the news to see Eleking breaking through the city seeing as it gots the other attention. He hesitated and remembered Faust words but he ignored them and pulls out the Mebius Brace.

Y/N: Father...please...give me your strength right now *he swipe down and yells*

MEBIUS

Meanwhile in the city All the Valkyrie are running in fear because their attacks are not working on Eleking

All the Valkyrie are running in fear because their attacks are not working on Eleking.

Kiana: MEI-SENPAI WHAT IS THAT THING!

Mei: I don't know Kiana! But we need to retreat- *gets zap as Eleking absorbing the energy in the area* AAAAAAHHHHH!!!