Chapter ten "Morning Meal"

That night, he made me sleep with him in the same bed. His arm draped over my waist as he was spooning me.

His body felt cold against my warm back. I was freezing!

I pulled the blanket up to my chin and closed my eyes. Falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up freezing and shivering and realized I was curled up against his naked chest...Oh god.

I quickly turned over, back against chest.

Why the hell was I curled up against his chest!? God damnit I hate being a cuddler, it makes things so awkward for me.

He groaned and soon pulled me against him.

Okay I had enough of this.

I pretended that I was asleep and I began moving around and taking the whole bed up and soon knocking him down on the floor in the process.

I left my eyes closed and felt much better when I heard a grunt. I began to get comfortable, until I found myself on the floor and him on top of me, his eyes filled with an emotion I didn't understand.

He tackled me!!

I glared back and acted innocent.

"Why did you tackle me? I was having a good dream too." I pouted.

"You kicked me off the bed." He stated.

"Oh I did! I'm sorry." I said. Yes! Victory!

He soon laid on top of me.. His head near my neck. I'm not comfortable. What if he bit me again.??

"U-um. Avery can you get off? I'm getting uncomforta-"

I gasped as he slowly bit my neck.

No! He is going to hurt me!

I tried pushing him away but failed as he grabbed both my arms with one hand and put them over my head.

No! Please!

"Ugh! Stop!"

He bit down harder causing me to wince and throw my head back in pain.

I tried to kick him away but he soon sat on my legs.

I'm defenseless now.. Shit!

He bit harder and harder causing me to scream louder. I could feel blood leaving my body as he sucked. He wouldn't stop.

It hurts so much!

Please stop.

I turned my head away and was slowly drifting off.

"Avery. Stop, please."

I saw black spots cloud my vision and soon began to feel nauseous. My body becoming numb.

I could barely feel him biting into me anymore. Im nothing but food to him.

"You. monster."

I soon drifted off into darkness once again.

Fuck my life.