Chapter Thirteen " I Hate Him"

Hello everyone! I am back it has been a little bit (COUGH COUGH THREE MONTHS MEAGAN) I know I know.. I am sorry haha. I just lost inspiration. And I feel like I might have gotten it back :3, but I will only write a few times a week because of my classes... Sorry! But anyway! I hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening my eyes slowly, I saw Avery's face looking down at me. I blinked a bit to see if I was seeing things but no. I wasn't. He was sitting on me.

I tried pushing him off me only to have him force my hands above my head. Catching me off guard.

Looking back at his face, it was filled with lust and need. He was going to break soon.

No!

I can't let that happen!

"Why are you on top of me?" I asked laughing nervously. Trying to wiggle my hands out of his grasp only to have him tighten his grip.

"I noticed you didn't eat at all today, why?" His voice was deep and husky, I could tell he didn't care about that. He wanted something more.

"I fell asleep when you left." I whispered. Turning my head away from him.

He shifted a bit and I could feel his bulge against my thigh. I didn't want to feel that! Closing my eyes I began to think happy thoughts.

He can't do that. It's okay. He is just screwing around with me.

"You know how it happened? Your pretty little mouth was moaning and your skin showing wasn't helping." He tore off my shirt throwing it to the other side of the room.

I began to shake the cold air hitting my skin. Scars that's all I saw on my body. Old bruises, scratches, cuts.

This is all I am. A toy for everyone to play with. To ruin. And when I'm torn, I'm thrown away and reused.

Tears of shame began to spill as he touched my scars. I didn't want no one to see. Not even him.

I silently cried as he felt me up. He was gentle but that didn't matter.

I hate him.

That night, he didn't take my virginity.

He probably felt disgusted after he figured out I was so weak.

I slept on the floor that night, no pillow no blanket. No shirt. All I had on was a pair of sweats that I wore this morning. I was cold, but I would rather freeze than be around him.

Closing my eyes I fell asleep.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Waking up I looked up at the clock to see it was ten in the morning.

Picking myself off the floor I lazily looked toward the bed to see it was neatly made.

He is awake.

Walking toward the bathroom door, I slowly opened it to find it empty.

I walked in shutting the door and did my business. Walking toward the sink I turned the faucet on and splashed cold water on my face.

Looking up in the mirror, I saw the scars and bruises on my torso, arms and wrists.

Frowning I walked out of the bathroom toward the closet to find it empty except for one grey hoodie that is on a hanger. The only hanger.

I put it on immediately sighing in content.

About to walk toward the bed I turned my head to the side to find a note on the dresser. Walking toward the dresser I pick up the note. Tears flowing down my face.

~ Hello my darling, I went to the store to get some food for you. Don't walk out of the bedroom, you must stay in there until I get back. If you disobey you will be punished.
Oh and by the way, the Feeling of your skin was smooth yet bumpy from those scars. Which displeases me. I wonder what your lower half will look like. I will see soon, even if you like it or not. ~ Avery ~

He is upset.

He is going to do it. He is going to take away what is mine. Whether I like it or not.