Chapter 3

Soon after Black, Goku, and Cell went outside to train, Goku stopped whining about the damn pie. While Black had a tea break. Goku and Cell started sparing.  Cell threw a punch at Goku. Goku reacted quickly and blocked his punch. Moving his left leg backwards getting ready to fly at Cell, but when he did he heard a muffled yell. Goku looked around for the source of the sound, but doing so made him drop his guard allowing Cell to land a blow. Since Goku wasn't expecting the punch he fell backwards onto the ground.

   "Ouch!"Goku says rubbing his face.

   " You dropped your guard" Cell said crossing his arms and walks away saying
" Now, I'm going to go train by myself".

  Then Goku heard the yell again, Goku looks around again, not seeing the one who yelled, he scratched his head in confusion.

   "HEY! DOWN HERE YOU MORON!" Goku then looked down at his shoe to see a little smashed green fellow on his shoe.

   " Oh! um, sorry?" Goku said picking him off his shoe "What are you doing here and who are you?".

   " I'm Plankton and I tried to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula" Plankton said crossing his arms " Who are you?".

   " I'm Goku I'm in here because someone stole my identity, anyways what's a Krabby Patty? And why did you want to steal it?" Goku asked.

   "A Krabby Patty is a burger and if I steal the secret formula I CAN RULE THE WORLD MAHAHAHAHAHA!" Plankton yells but just makes Goku confused.

   "How's a burger supposed to help take over the world" Black asked from behind Goku, scaring the hell out of him.

   " I was gonna ask that too" Goku says " Oh I got it, maybe the burger is so tasty that people would do anything for one or something?".

   "Exactly! This guy gets it!" Plankton exclaimed.

   " What if they're vegan?" Black asked.

   " huh?" Plankton said.

   " What if they're vegan?" Black asked again.

   " Easy, I'd make a vegan burger" Plankton shrugged.

   "What of someone's like Piccolo and only needs water to survive?" Goku asked.

   " Well, who cares about this Piccolo guys anyway?" Plankton says.

   " Ha! That proves how selfish Mortals really are!" Black says walking away talking about how he and Zamasu were right about mortals.

   " Mortals?" Plankton asked.

   " Don't  mind him" Goku told Plankton.

              *                    *                    *

  Mean While With Yanfei

Yanfei was sitting on the courthouse steps reflecting on what just happened.

   Not only was she teleported against her will to be this random guys lawyer, despite being a legal ADVISOR, not only was she even given a chance to speak and defend her client, NOT ONLY did the judge not even know anything about how legal system  ACTUALLY WORKED, she also has to wait AN ENTIRE YEAR to be sent back to her homeworld of Teyvat, since they apparently used these magic orbs to summon her here, and those orbs could only be used once every year.

  Yanfei could already tell that all the work she going to have to catch up on was not going to be fun.

   She was also going to have to find a way to explain to all the clients who had scheduled meetings with her why she had been gone for an entire year.