Chapter 15- After The Movie

Me and Chris just finished watching the movie I decide that I should probably go home because it's 9:27 so I say "Babe I gotta go home." He looks up at me and says "But y/nnnn I missed you I wanna have a sleepover." He frowns and I say "I'm sorry Chris I just have so much to do." "Aw ok.." he sighs and gets up.

"I'm sorry Chris I love you and I'll see you later." I kiss him and he holds me in a hug and when I try to pull away he keeps his grip so I laugh and eventually he lets me go. "I love you y/n see you sometime." He smiles but I can tell he's sad. "I'm sorry Chris I love you bye." I wak out of the house and get in the car. I start to drive away and I feel guilty but I have things to do, I need to clean the house and I need to talk to my parents about getting my own apartment.

I come home and when I walk in I see the house is clean so I assume my mom cleaned it. "Sorry mom I was gonna clean when I got home." "It's fine sweetheart." I walk over to my mom and say "Hey mom I need to talk to you. It's not bad I just need to ask you first." "What is it hon?" I sit down and say "I think I'm gonna move out, get my own apartment I'd just live at the ones down the road I just wanna live alone you know?" "Oh my... I mean I don't mind as long as your dad doesn't..." "As long as I don't mind what?" He looks at me "I wanna move into the apartments down the road." "Oh.. um I don't mind.. I guess."

"Ok good because I kinda already signed a lease and I'm supposed to move in in a week..." "oh my lord y/n." My mom laughs and I say "That being said I have to pack! Love you guys!" I go upstairs and start packing into folded up boxes I had in my closet, first my bedding, then some of my clothes except for a weeks-worth, then my extra make up, etc. By the time I've done half of my room it's 3 AM and I get a call from my favorite contact CHRIS 🩷

I answer and say "Hey Chris what's up?" "Hey sweetheart.. I can't sleep. Can you come over?" "Chris I'm so sorry but I can't I'm still busy packing." "Packing for what? We don't go to LA for another month?" I laugh and say "Well I'm actually moving in to a new apartment I'll be closer to you and plus I'll have my own space and I'm gonna get a cat too." "Oh my gosh! When are you moving in?" He sounds excited "In a week and I was wondering if I can stay at your house for a couple days because the moving truck is coming tomorrow and my bed and desk and stuff is gonna have to go in there." "Omg Y/n you can stay for the whole week! It'll be like we live together!" "Ok I don't wanna stay to long though but I have one more question." "What's up?" "Can you come over tomorrow and help me pick my things into the truck? My parents are at work all day." I say crossing my fingers that I won't have to get movers "Sure! I'll see you around 2? Is that ok?" "Yeah that's fine, love you bye." "Love you bye!"

~The next day~

I wake up around 10:30 and I start to pack up some more since I'm getting the moving truck today and I wanna move all my stuff in ASAP. I turn on my playlist and put it on my speaker and the first song is Peaches and Eggplants By Young Nudy. I start packing the rest of my things and by 2 I'm completely done except for everything I'll need before I move in. Movers drove the moving truck here but me and Chris are going to load it.

Chris comes over and I say "Hey pretty boy" He kisses me and says "Hey beautiful" "Ok we need to load the truck come on." I lead him upstairs and we start loading the truck, first all the boxes and then all of the furniture to hold the boxes in place. Once we're done with boxes we take a break and we go downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and say "Do you want cold water?" I look at Chris "Yes please" he's sweating and it's SO attractive so I give him a kiss and give him his water. He says "What was that for?" I smile and turn away. "Y/nnnn answer meee" "Nothing dw about it" "Whatever." He Rolls his eyes.

After our break I say "Ok come on pretty boy we need to pack the furniture." We start with my mattress, then my bed frame, then my desk, then my couch, then my TV, and finally, my dresser and my room was empty. I high five Chris and say "Okay I'm gonna drive this over to my apartment can you call Matt to bring the van over there so I can have a ride back." "Of course let me call him. Can you text me the address to meet you?" I give him a thumbs up and get in the truck.

I start driving and once I'm at my apartment I see the Mini Van pulling up. I got movers for this part because my apartment is on the 3rd floor so me and Chris and Matt help occasionally and then we help with boxes and after that the movers take the truck and leave. "Thank you guys can you drive me back to my house so I can grab my stuff, oh my god sorry I keep on talking but Matt, Chris said I can stay for a while is that ok with you?" "Yeah that's fine." Matt says and Chris says "You're not talking to much it's ok." He kisses me and Matt fake gags. "Ok y/n you're walking home that's so gross."  "Matt be quiet!" I punch him slightly and we get in the van. Chris sits in the very back with me and Matt says "Ok you two keep it PG-13 back there!" We laugh and Chris puts his hand on my thigh and I rest my head on his shoulder.

We get to my house and I grab my bag of stuff and run to my car. I get in the car and start to follow the triplets. We get to an inner section and we start going and all of a sudden I feel a car slam into the side of me and I feel my car move to the side a lot but it doesn't flip. I hear Chris' voice and I can't hear what he says and all of a sudden I black out.

A/N: OOOOOOO CLIFFHANGERRRR I LOVE U GUYS I MIGHT TRY TO UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT LOVE YOU GUYSSSS

Word Count: 1191