(2)

These days lately, Jisung had been feeling down. (like the author)

He recently had a breakup with his one and only. Niki. Jisung had really missed him.

Jisung had been skipping classes, sleeping in classes and also crying in bathroom stalls.

"Hey, are you okay? do you need me to take you home?" Minho said with a concerned look on his face.

"Oh. hey, uhm yeah i'm fine, you don't need to do that for me. i'll just walk home myself." Jisung said wiping off his tears while sniffing.

Jisung's head had been lying on the table since the school bell rang. When the class was quiet, everyone could hear Jisung's clear sniffles. They knew comforting him wouldn't help. They knew how stubborn Jisung was.

"Sung please. Atleast let me walk with you. You've been crying everyday." He really wanted to do something to make Jisung feel better.

Jisung's head shot up. "Sung?" he was confused, no one has ever given him a nickname. Not even his own ex-boyfriend.

"Oh, uhm. Sorry. If you feel uncomfortable with me calling you that, then I can change it." He stuttered out. He thought it would help. (it did.)

"Nono. Call me that. I like it, Thank you." Jisung's head finally lifted from his hands and smiled brightly to Minho.

Minho's face lit up. Seeing him atleast smiling once today was great. He was happy he did something to cheer him up. He also kinda liked his smile, he stared at Jisung for the rest of the class admiring him.

*End of school*

school finally ended.

Minho and Jisung were exhausted from all the classes. They were glad they made it throught all of it.

Minho was waiting for Jisung outside of his class.

Jisung then walked out of class with sloppy steps, suddenly getting scared when he saw Minho outside of the class.

"Woah. Hey there, lets go now, I cant stay here any longer." Jisung giggled as Minho giggled back while hitting Jisungs arm playfully.

"Me too, c'mon lets go." Minho and Jisung skipped out of school and walked home peacefully.

On the way to Jisung's house, they both got to know each other more talking about Hyunjin and Felix too.

Hyunjin and Felix were on a date that day and decided to skip school. They're parents honestly do not care at all.

They soon reached Jisung's house. "Is this it?" Minho asked. He didn't want to leave Jisung yet.

"Yep! Thanks for today, you made my day much more better." Jisung smiled and pulled Minho into a hug.

Minho was really happy.

"I hope you get over that ex of yours. Don't worry i'm here for you when you need me." Minho reassured Jisung.

Jisung absolutely loved being with Minho from then on. He loved the way he comforted him, cared for him, loved him, even though they were not dating.

"Thank you Minho. I love you." Jisung suddenly spat out.

"What?" Minho separated from the hug and looked at Jisung confused.

"I-i'm sorry i didn't mean to say that." Jisung was all red.

"Its okay. Don't worry about it." Minho smiled.

Minho watched Jisung walk to the gate of his house.

"Bye love!" Minho shouted softly for Jisung to hear.

"Bye!!" Jisung was literally flustered. All red, and Minho saw it.

'Hes so cute when flustered.' Minho thought.

——————————————————-

awh. love is coming

next chapter might be Jisungs flashback of the breakup.

hope yall like it

-lea💿