(9)

-Thursday

"Sung? You awake?" Turns out they took a nap after laughing and talking so much.

"Huh..? Wait..No fucking way." Jisung blinked a few times and his eyes started getting wide.

"Yes, if your gonna ask if we fell asleep instead of doing the project, then yes." Minho looked at Jisungs sleepy state and laughed.

"Were gonna faillll.." Jisung dragged his words as Minho patted his head.

"It will be fine baby dont worry." Minho walked towards the bathroom.

They stayed together till the night doing whatever they could to keep each other company.

"Hey honey! Im home!" Jisungs mom had just came home.

"Oh hey mom? what took you..long? really long." Jisung asked as Minho peeked from his shoulder and waved.

"Oh well..guess what!"

"What?"

"So, Niki is having a wedding and he invited you! Its this Sunday!" Jisungs mom seemed excited.

"Cool."

Jisung honestly didnt want to show up.

Minho stared at Jisungs pissed state and help him out a little.

"Ms Han, I dont really think it's necessary for Jisung to show up to that wedding. Especially since both of them just broke up." Minho said politely.

"Well, I want him to go. I want my son to see what a good gentleman Niki is gonna marry."

Jisung sighed.

"Please mom, its gonna be so embarrassing, hes gonna talk bad about me since i didnt even move on and find someone new..."

"Well, you should see what Niki can pull, and maybe you can too." Jisungs mom said as she slammed the bathroom door. (anger issues fr.)

Jisung was speechless.

"Shit." he whispered.

"Hey hey, its okay baby. You can do it."

Jisung hugged Minho tight and sighed against his shoulder, thinking about what he should do.

Since it was pretty late Minho had to go and  promised they will figure out a way to not go or probably a plan.

"See you tomorrow baby, dont be sad mkay?" Minho kissed Jisungs forehead and left.

Jisung melted.

He couldnt stop thinking about Minho.

The wedding too..

———————————————————

poor sung

his mom really made this difficult..

AND ALSO WHERE THE LOVE STARTSSS

shh 🤫
-lea💿