(30)

"JISUNG!"
"JISUNG!"

Jisung shot his head up looking at the two.

"SUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Minhos eyes were wide with shock and anger at the same time.

"I-im sorry." The younger looked down while slowly putting his hand away from the sharp end.

"HAN JISUNG YOU COULD HAVE TALKED TO US ABOUT IT." Jaiya was mad too.

Jisungs cries got more strong.

He couldnt breathe.

"SHIT. FINE. IM SORRY OKAY? I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HATE ME SO
MUCH. ITS ALWAYS MY FAULT. WHY NIKI LEFT, WHY DAD LEFT, WHY MOM ACTS LIKE IM SOME KIND OF ANIMAL, YOU TWO MIGHT EVEN LEAVE ME BECAUSE OF THIS. YOU DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL. PEOPLE FIND ME PATHETIC. SO IF YOU DONT WANT ME, I WOULD JUST HAPPILY GO HOME AND SLEEP TILL I NEVER WAKE UP." Jisung screamed to the top of his lungs.

The bathroom, filled with silence.

"Oh Ji.." Minho walked up to him crouching so he could reach his height. "Im sorry aswell okay? For screaming at you. Just breathe now hm?" Minho rubbed the latters back hoping it would calm him.

Jaiya was leaning on the bathroom entrance door crying. (it was a mens bathroom)

"We love you Ji." Jaiya smiled.

"I l-love you g-guys too." Jisung sniffled a bunch, trying to recover from all that.

Minho signaled Jaiya to go to the car and get the bracelets.

Jaiya then got the message.

She ran to the car, Niki staring at her so she flipped him off. uh.

She opened the trunk and grabbed the bracelets from the compartment.

Meanwhile, Minho took Jisungs hand and looked at the scars.

"Does it hurt?"

"It stings but i love it."

"Oh..Jisungie.."

Jisung just giggled.

Minho and Jisung then made eye-contact staring at eachother like theres a whole universe in their eyes. Their eyes slowly went down, looking at the soft lips theyve always dreamt of kissing. Minho looked into Jisungs eyes again feeling like todays the day.

Minho held Jisungs face in his hands rubbing his cheek slowly.

"May i?"

Jisung nodded to weak to do anything at that point.

The older leaned in for a small kiss and smiled at Jisung.

What they didnt know was Jaiya had been watching.

"Im seriously gonna start crying again." Jaiya looked at Minho.

"You saw that?"

"Obviously."

All of them just laughed.

———————————————————-
it wont just be a peck/small kiss next time :)
also thank u guys for supporting me throughout this whole story.
<3
-lea💿