XLIV

INT. LIBRARY - AFTERNOON

1:11 p.m.

Andy's brows were furrowed and her lips were protruding too while staring at him, and the grin on his lips was still there.

KLEIN
Sorry, Attorney. Pa-kiss, ha? Kahit na-kiss na kita.

ANDY
I hate you.

KLEIN
Talaga ba, attorney?

ANDY
Kasi naman—

KLEIN
'Wag mo sabihing first kiss mo 'yon?

ANDY
Not really but all of my first kisses with other people were always awkward. Palaging hindi ako prepared tapos . . . I don't even remember them that much.

KLEIN
Ha? Bakit?

ANDY
You know I've only ever kissed 2 people, well ikaw, pang third. Tapos ayun, both guys before, we just went on dates. One of them I was able to make out with once tapos after that, hindi na niya ako kinausap. I think I turned him off because I don't know how to kiss.

KLEIN
Talaga ba?

ANDY
I don't know. I'm not sure. But I'd like to remember every kiss . . .

Klein pulled her chair towards him, effortlessly carrying her up from the wooden chair then down to his lap. Andy was surprised at the movement. Especially when he carried her like she was weightless.

KLEIN
Attorney.

ANDY
Hmm?

Andy shivered when one of his hands reached for her cheek. Maybe it was due to the weights he lifts in the gym, but she felt the rough calluses on his hand softly grazing on her skin.

She secretly hitched her breath when Klein began to stroke her cheek with his thumb.

KLEIN
Hahalikan kita, ha? Kung ayaw mo—

But then he was shut off when Andy claimed his lips herself. They shared a few light kisses. Three second kisses settling into something much longer.

Much deeper.

Klein's hands on her check fell to the side of her waist. He couldn't help but grip her there in the middle of exploring every corner and every crevice of her mouth that tasted like lemons (probably from the lemonade they drank earlier), but it was so exquisite.

Andy gasped when Klein's gripped on her waist tightened, and when his tongue swirled around hers. She even draped her arms over his shoulders for support especially when her fingers were itching to grip on his hair.

Klein grinned when Andy nibbled on his lower lip, making her stop.

ANDY
What? Why? Am I doing it wrong?

KLEIN
Hindi ka pala marunong humalik sa lagay na 'yan?

ANDY
I don't?

Klein licked his lower lip.

KLEIN
Sure?

ANDY
I swear I really don't.

KLEIN
Gusto mo mag-practice?