LXI

Hi! Before we proceed with the chapter po, please be reminded again with the disclaimer. Thank you!

______________________

Part 61

He was so blown away with how beautiful she looks in front of him at the very instant.

"Klein . . ." she said, breathily, feeling the shivers all over her skin. The churning in her stomach wasn't helping, too.

And Klein couldn't do anything but claim her lips again.

"Kapit ka," he said in between their kisses as he carried her to the bedroom with the clothes he just took off of her.

Their lips remained moving in a rhythm as Klein walked the distance to her room. He locked the door behind him before settling them both down on the bed.

She was lying down underneath him and his weight against her felt nice. He wasn't heavy. He was warm, and the compression his body offered somehow eased the frustration that was overpowering her a few moments back.

"Attorney, magsabi ka na ngayon agad."

"What?"

"Kung ayaw mo, sabihin mo na ngayon," sabi ni Klein.

But Andy just leaned in to reach for his lips. Klein recognized her signal so he didn't have to think twice about it.

His lips began trailing again . . . slowly. He rained soft little kisses on her chin, to her collarbone, to her chest . . .

Andy's fingers reached for his hair, balling them in her fist, and she couldn't control the tiny whimper escaping her lips when he encircled his tongue around her tip before he began suckling.

"Klein," she called, tipping her head back.

And it seemed like her, calling his name breathlessly, made everything around them become perfectly still.

His eyes darted towards her when his kisses travelled again, from her chest and down . . . slowly to her stomach.

Andy was able to catch her senses for a while. But her breathing remained heavy especially with his hot breath grazing on her bare skin, and it felt so agonizing with how slowly his lips were moving on the line along her stomach to her navel.

Klein anchored his fingers on the waistband of her shorts. He removed them easily before biting on the edge of her black underwear.

Andy seemed confused for a second. She was racking her brain for any reasons why he was biting the waistband of her panties when he began dragging it down off of her using his teeth with their eyes locked together.

Andy bit her lip when the remainder of her clothes were finally off.

She was supposed to feel exposed. It was her first time. But somehow, she doesn't feel that way. She doesn't feel conscious nor awkward. She doesn't feel like she has to hide any inch of her skin from him.

Instead, she wanted to invite him more. She wanted him to kiss her more and explore every part of her skin with her. Leaving no area untouched and unraveled.

Klein reached for legs, anchoring them on his shoulder when he dipped his head down to her sensitivity.

"Klein, what are you—"

Her question was cut off when Klein began tasting her with his tongue. Little by little . . . and he couldn't understand how much she was turning him on by just brushing her fingers through his hair and balling them in her fist like she couldn't get enough of him.

This was definitely not his first time. But somehow, it feels like all of his experiences combined were a pre-requisite for this moment. Like this is the very instant where it all matters.

And it made him buckle when a long and breathy moan escaped her lips after calling his name again. It sounded so nice, he wanted to hear it again.

Klein dragged his tongue to her tip, and Andy's grip on his hair tightened. Her eyes fell on him when he began suckling around her sensitivity and she doesn't quite know how to properly catch her breath when their eyes met and a grin escaped his lips.