XC

Part 90

Klein licked his lower lip when he was done cleaning her up and Andy was nothing but breathless, her entirety spread on the table with the golden light peeking from the windowpane spilling on her bare skin; her hair, undone and sprawled all over her face.

She was panting, high, dazed, lost in the haze, and he just . . . grinned.

Klein's gaze softly traveled from her face, slowly—as if his fingertips were still tracing every inch of her skin—down to her hips.

He wasn't aware of his grip, but his hand left a mark on her waist.

"Attorney . . ."

"What?" she asked, still breathless.

Klein reached for her waist and the smirk on his lips gradually vanished.

He sighed, softly brushing a thumb against the handprint he left her.

It looked painful.

"Masakit?"

"Hmm?"

"Ito." He gently stroked her skin again. "Masakit?"

Andy heaved herself up from the table to check on her skin. Umalalay din naman sa kanya si Klein.

"Oh . . . it's red."

"Oo nga. Masakit?"

Andy shook her head. "No. Hindi naman."

"Totoo?"

"Yup. It's not. And . . . I kinda liked it."

"Liked it?" His brows furrowed. "Alin? Ito?"

Umiling siya ulit sa tanong ni Klein. "No."

"E ano?"

A pause hanged in the air. Klein skimmed for any answers on her face, but her lips remained slightly parted while she was taking her time to catch her breath.

And it was so distracting.

It looked soft and plump and inviting. He wants to kiss her again, do her all over again. He wants to hear her whimper against his ear with her hot breath grazing on his skin, he wants to hear her say his name as if it took everything in her just to say it so weakly against their kisses.

"You were rough," Andy said, still breathless. "I liked it."

"Talaga?"

She smiled, nodding. Andy draped her hands on his shoulders to pull him closer, and instantly, without any warning, and for the very first time, Klein felt a rush in his cheeks.

Tangina, he cursed in his mind. She didn't even do that much for him to react the way he just did.

Klein was secretly muttering curses to himself when Andy's gaze landed on the archer tattoo on his chest. Her fingertip slowly traced along the line her eyes just left and he shivered, gripping the edge of the table so tight as he began to buckle against her touch.

It was electrifying.

"Yes, I liked it. I want to do it again," she said.

And he was prepared to burn.