Interrogation - Countess Chelsea

Word count:5709

[Edited]
_________________________________________

"I'm so bored...I want alcohol, hey, the pretty boy/girl over there, yes, you! Get me a bottle of wine, the best one you can get! I'll pay you fair. As much tip as you want." The Sinner who was about to be interrogated was sitting in a chair in the middle of the interrogation room, also known as Countess Chelsea as they say. She had been nagging you to bring her alcohol for the entire time which you refused to do in return.

The Chief hasn't arrived yet while you had to deal with this woman right in front of you in the meantime.

"I normally pay by carats, or...you want to be paid by pounds? Well, whatever. It's not that much money anyway." Chelsea reclines in the chair for the interrogatee, looking bored stuff without the slightest hint of nervousness, as if she isn't under arrest but here on vacation.

"Whether it's a bag of cash or something, alcohol is heavily prohibited in the Bureau, Sinner. You're not getting what you ask for just because you have the power and money to buy anything." Sighing to yourself, you pinched the bridge of your nose. This woman is sure will give you a headache at the start and end of this interrogation.

Your distress and thoughts were washed away when you heard the door slide open revealing the Chief in her usual uniform. You quickly bow down to her in a respectful act of manner, as if the Chief is your lifesaver while Chelsea waves and greets her warmly "Hey! Isn't this the Chief?! Welcome! Welcome! Would you be interested in sharing a glass of N.F.82 Campbell's with me?"

"Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the interrogation room." The Chief refuses sternly.

"You're lovely assistant here said the same thing earlier. Well, what a dull life it must be here then... Chief, listen. I'll pay ten, no, twenty times the price! Just for one sip of wine from them. How does that sound?" Her gaze quickly landed on you with a sly smirk forming on her lips. How long had she been staring at you since earlier?

"If you're willing to let your lovely assistant feed me the sip of wine themselves, I'll pay a hundred times the price!" She added as if the Chief would allow her to.

"Forget it. It'll never happen." The Chief shook her head in disapproval. Or dissappointment. "And please get Y/n out of your offers."

"Well, how about all of us take a step back. Y/n will be my sugar baby, and when I get back to my mansion, they'll have a whole cellar of choice wine to choose from." Chelsea kept mentioning her offer to be your "sugar mama" ever since she arrived at the MBCC. You've already gone from being slightly irritated at first to being able to turn her down with a straight face.

"No, thank you," You spoke out more calmly as you continued."And you can't go back to the Countess' Court until the investigation is over."

"Aww... What a ruthless you are- But exactly the way I like about you! Heh heh-" Chelsea instinctively reaches out toward you, completely ignoring the Chief's cold stare at her, yet with her hands restrained, she can't go any further. The sight of her hands and the Chief's poker face finally prompt Chelsea to sit up straight. Seems like she finally realizes this interrogation is no joke.

The Chief placed a thick pile of files in front of her, all filled with accusations against Countess Chelsea.

Victim 1: "She offered to be my sugar mama, and I... I refused. But she brought the company I work for, replaced everyone with a staff she hired, and took all my work. Whatever I say, they would only ever reply-Please be the Countess' sugar baby."

Victim 2: "She wants me to be her sugar baby, and I said yes. But then I scratched my arm one time, and she told me she brought me a new arm and could install it anytime. Who in the right mind would do such a thing?!"