Chapter-4

A/N's POV:

Jimin- 'Wait, why?'

Jungkook- Well this old hag can get me some help earliest tomorrow afternoon and asked me to adjust for today.'

Jimin nodded understanding but according to him a trash can would be a better place than his apartment.

Jimin- 'Fine.'

He said walking further followed by Jungkook. Jimin unlocked his door.

Jimin- 'Could you just wait here for a moment?'

The younger nodded as Jimin went inside, looking the door and breathing heavily. He quickly cleared out his clothes and smoothened out the bed sheets, threw away all the chips packets and the crumbles and sprayed some scent.

He sighed deeply and opened the door, inviting Jungkook inside. He looked around at the place and smiled as Jimin was feeling really nervous. He sat down on the couch, crossing his leg. But he just couldn't be honest about his thighs, a pure bliss.

Jungkook- 'Have you had dinner?'

Jimin- 'I have some infront of me.'

He said softly.

Jungkook- 'Pardon me?'

Jimin came back to reality and slapped his thoughts.

Jimin- 'Uhmm, nope. Did you?'

Jungkook shook his head.

Jimin- 'Shall we order?'

Jungkook- 'Ofcourse not, you shouldn't eat out everyday.'

Jimin- 'I don't.'

Jungkook- 'Then why do the KFC packets seem to be lying around comfortably?'
Jimin looked back at the coffee table and cursed under his breath.

Jimin- 'Fine I do. But I don't have a choice, I can't cook.'

Jungkook chuckled and got up.

Jungkook- 'Come with me.'

He said walking to the kitchen as Jimin groaned and followed the younger yet taller guy. Jungkook opened the fridge and saw basically nothing except some eggs, milk bread and sausages.

Jungkook- 'That might work.'

He said taking out the stuff and closing the fridge with his foot, keeping them on the counter top.

Jungkook- 'You got some flour?'

Jimin- 'Maybe.'

He said opening every single cabinet in the kitchen which were mostly empty. Jungkook moved away from the cabinet which was just infront of his head as Jimin opened it to find the flour. The older sighed out of relief and took the flour, turning around to see the minimum distance between the two of them.

Jungkook's hands were still resting on the counter top beside Jimin's waist. The younger's eyes met the older's which meant something really deep but for now they seemed to be really nervous.

Jungkook hung his head low and chuckled as Jimin let out his breath that he was holding for which seemed like a really long time.

The younger moved his hands away from their place letting the older go as he started cooking. Jungkook made the older incharge of the flour.

Jimin- 'Don't expect too much cuz this might get really messy.'

He warned but the raven just ignored it. He was just so, ugh! He really did affect Jimin alot but he hated that so fucking much.