Chapter-6

A/N's POV:

It's just been over a month now and they haven't fucked. Jimin misses the feeling of everything he had that night.

Basically something inside him was actually what he wanted to think but just remembering about the moments and that too with Jungkook seemed to be leading to somewhere more than just casual sex.

It was late and the shooting had ended which meant that it's the beginning of the real battle. He was packing up when he heard the deep familiar voice again.

Dong-wook- 'Hey Jimin.'

Jimin- 'Oh hi. What are you doing here today?'

Dong-wook scratched his nape and cleared his throat.

Dong-wook- 'Well..umm..how do I bring this up.'

He was talking to himself which Jimin found kinda adorable. Jimin read the air and spoke.

Jimin- 'If this is about your offer of meeting up, okay we can sometime.'

He smiled in a different way. He stepped closer to Jimin making his back hit the desk. He thought maybe Jimin was too nervous right now so he just chuckled softly.

Dong-wook- 'Meet you on Friday then?'

Jimin nodded hesistantly as Dong-wook smiled at him, and left. Jimin came home, totally drained and was unlocking his door when he heard Jungkook's door open and another male came out with messy shirt, pink lips and red marks all over his neck. The male took one look at Jimin and bowed slightly and left.

The door opened totally revealing a shirtless sweaty Jungkook with messy hair that was sticking out in every direction as he zipped up his pants. Jimin smirked out of jealousy and the younger finally noticed the older standing there. Jungkook walked towards the door.

Jungkook- 'Hey, haven't seen you for a while.'

Jimin- 'Same here.'

He said still looking at the direction where the male went. Jungkook realized that the older saw the man he had just done some shit with leave.

Jimin- 'So, a better fuck?'

He asked finally looking at Jungkook and crossing his arms over his chest. The younger chuckled softly.

Jungkook- 'I can't say that-'

Jimin- 'A better fuck?'

He enunciated. Jungkook gave him an interesting look.

Jungkook- 'What if I say yes?'

Jimin- 'Then I'll stop seeing you.'

Jungkook just nodded with slightly curved lips.

Jungkook- 'And what if I say no?'

He said leaning against the door frame. Jimin smiled softly and pushed him inside, throwing his bag at a random place, kissing him harshly on the lips and closing the door with his foot.

Jungkook's POV:

I really needed to get my mind off of Jimin. So I just got a hook-up and I guess that didn't really work out my way because of him showing up, and the look on his face that expressed jealousy.

I really cannot seem to understand this feeling. This feeling that my heart gets when he is around, when he smiles, when he talks to me, when he touches me. It all feels euphoric.