Chapter-10

A/N's POV:

Jimin- 'Jungkook wake up you cannot fall asleep like this!'

He said shaking the younger who had fallen asleep in his bed because he was tired.

Jimin- 'Kook? Kookie?'

He tried calling him by nicknames which he secretly liked but would never admit so he cringed at it. Jungkook just giggled sleepily hearing those and pulled Jimin into his arms.

Jimin- 'Jungkook it's 7 a.m. and you should probably go back.'

He said looking at Jungkook's sleeping face. Wasn't he just a cute bunny. Sharing an ice cream with him on a snowy day, him cooking and Jimin back hugging him.

Jimin's face became flushed at the sweet thoughts that were coming to his mind about Jungkook. He cleared his throat and shook him again, trying to wake him up as he got an idea.

Jimin- 'Taehyung is here!'

Jungkook sat straight up, eyes still closed as he looked around.

Jungkook- 'Why do I see black? Did I go blind?!'

He started to panic.

Jimin- 'Open your eyes shithead.'

He said still lying down as Jungkook opened his eyes, blinking a few times and touching his eyes making the older laugh hard. The younger smiled seeing the older laugh like that, it was just so pure. He smiled softly as Jimin restrained from his laughter.

Jungkook- 'Wait, is Tae really here?'

Jimin shook his head and started laughing again as the younger whined sadly, rubbing his face.

Jungkook- 'My precious sleep.'

He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

Jimin- 'Sorry, not sorry.'

He said keeping his head on his hand to support him to look straight at Jungkook. The younger looked at the older who was having a little too much of fun here. He crawled up to Jimin, hovering over him. Jimin leaned back into the bed, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and looking deeply into his eyes.

Jimin just looked too pretty in the golden sunlight with his messy hair and pink lips that had a small smile plastered on them. Jungkook attached his lips to the older's as they indulged in a different kind of kiss.

It was not lustful, rushed or rough, more like soft and passionate, just Jungkook's lips on his. Jimin could feel a few complicated emotions which cannot be described in words through the kiss but somewhat he understood it was somewhere close to love. Jimin just couldn't help but drown in the beautiful feeling.

They parted away from each other, looking in each other's eyes.

Jimin- 'I hate to say this but that was the best kiss of my life.'

Jungkook- 'Mine too.'

They smiled together as they both felt their heartbeats becoming very clear till the extent it seemed like the other one could hear it. Jungkook got up and wore his clothes as Jimin saw him do so.

Jungkook- 'I should get going.'

He mumbled softly but loud enough for Jimin to hear as he nodded and got up, the blanket still wrapped around him and oh my did he not look like a small rice ball. Jungkook pecked his lips one last time, shocking the older and leaving.

Jimin- 'Now that was unexpected.'

He said after he left. Jungkook held his heart breathing heavily just infront of Jimin's door.