Chapter-11

A/N's POV:

Jimin went to work, his mind still wandering off to every other possible thing but just not work. A few weeks into his relationship and things were going pretty fine, no one suspected a thing.

Jimin hated how he basically had feelings for someone else when he was in a relationship with someone else. Dong-wook deserves all the love in the world, he's sweet, he's nice and he is just perfect in almost every way possible. Jimin took a 10 minute break just to text Dong-wook just when his annoying boss approached him.

Mr. Yoon- 'Mr. Park Jimin, would you like to get back to work?'

He asked Jimin sarcastically as he sighed deeply and nodded, going back to printing some papers without his phone. Mr. Yoon exhaled sharply and saw Jimin's phone light up.

Not that one should violate someone else's privacy but Mr. Yoon just couldn't ignore the fact that the text was from Mr. Lee Dong-wook and it said "Jagiya should I bring some snacks?" Jimin came back with all the papers to see disappointment written all over Mr. Yoon's face.

Mr. Yoon- 'Park Jimin, what is your relation with Mr. Lee?'

He asked with a little anger visible in his voice. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, well he was ready to hear anything but that. He looked at his phone which was still on and showed his notifications. But he had his own way of dealing with this kind of shit.

Jimin- 'Sir, violation of privacy is a crime you know that right?'

He said making Mr. Yoon gulp as the crossed arms over his chest became loose.

Mr. Yoon- 'Yes.'

The man said softly.

Jimin- 'And whatever my relation with Mr. Lee is, it's none of your business until a word goes out. So you did not only invade my privacy but also overstepped boundaries.'

Mr. Yoon hung his head low but did not apologize. It was too much for his pride. Jimin did not speak further and just left from work. He called up Jungkook who agreed to meet him.

Jimin- 'Is Taehyung there?'

He asked Jungkook over the call.

Jungkook- 'No he left a couple of minutes ago, why?'

Jimin- 'Nothing, I'm coming.'

He said and ended the call, not hearing what he had to say. He speed walked to place and rang his doorbell. Jungkook opened the door and rested against it giving Jimin an interesting look.

Jimin walked inside and sat down on the couch, keeping his bag and eating the small cut pieces of apple. Jungkook sat down on the floor beside him and had a small piece as well.

Jungkook- 'Now go on.'

He said looking up at Jimin and placing his arm over the couch to make himself more comfortable. Jimin started saying about his whole shitty day and at last how Mr. Yoon pissed him off. Jungkook heard all of it attentively. He had never seen Jimin so angry ever before.

Jungkook- 'So what will you do?'

Jimin- 'I don't know. But I really wanna file a complaint.'

Jungkook- 'Then go ahead.'

Jimin- 'But I'm scared. What if I loose my job because I am dating an actor?'

Jungkook felt a hurtful pang in his chest hearing the last line.

Jungkook- 'You won't. It's just a pure relationship and you won't be in trouble until someone gets to know about it right?'

Jimin nodded hesistantly. The younger rested his hand on the older's as Jimin felt the warm touch and looked down at his hands. Jungkook interwined their fingers and kissed the back of his hand. It was a soft and warm one which made Jimin's heart melt.