Chapter-7

A/N's POV, Next morning:

Jimin woke up grumpily and saw the sleeping figure of Jungkook beside him. Such a cute human can turn into such a beast in bed. Not that Jimin was complaining about it.

He got out of his bed and looked at his phone to see a new message from Lee Dong-wook.

Mr. Lee- 'Good morning Jimin.'

Jimin- 'What? The fuck!'

He groaned wile running his fingers through his hair, waking up the younger.

Jungkook- 'What? Can't walk?'

He asked cheekily and slepily as Jimin threw a pillow at him.

Jimin- 'No asshole, Lee Dong-wook just asked me out for a date sometime and yeah I agreed to it but I just slept with you.'

Jungkook awoke totally.

Jungkook- 'Why would he ask you out? I'm sure he got better fucks.'

Jimin gave him an irritated look.

Jimin- 'You don't have a brain do you? I basically have no words to describe how bitchy I feel right now.'

Jungkook- 'So what? Even I cheated.'

Jimin- 'Yeah right.'

He said sarcastically as Jungkook's phone lit up indicating he had a message and Jimin saw that it was from Taehyung.

Taehyung- 'Good morning baby.'

Jimin- 'No, not a chance.'

Jungkook- 'Yes. I don't like him that way though. Just that I couldn't reject him.'

Jimin- 'I swear to god if you break his sweet little heart then I'll break that pretty face of yours and chop off your balls.'

The younger hissed.

Jungkook- 'Feisty. Oh your dirty talks turn me on so much. But you already helped me cheat and I kinda did too so...'

Jimin- 'Ugh, this is so complicated.'

Jungkook- 'Sometimes the best relationships are complicated. But I have something in mind.'

Jimin turned back to him.

Jimin- 'What is it?'

Jungkook smirked and patted on his thighs which meant that he wanted  him to sit on his lap.

Jimin- 'Fuck no. Just tell me.'

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him but Jimin wasn't reading the air.

Jungkook- 'Oh really? Last night you were bouncing on these thighs like there was no tomorrow and moaning my name so loud-'

Jimin shushed him and went to him, sitting down on his bare thighs as the younger caressed his waist.

Jungkook- 'That's better. So I was saying that, We'll be in a romantic relationship with those two but continue our sexual one because I've never fucked someone as good as you. And you can't say that you don't enjoy.'

Jimin bit down on his bottom lip thinking about the plan but if he ever was involved in a romantic relationship, it should be built on honesty and trust. But for now, without overthinking about this too much, he just thought of agreeing.

I mean how bad could it be? The two of them found out and it broke their heart and they'll never forgive him. Okay, shit. It didn't seem so bad before he thought about it.

Jimin- 'Fine. But I don't want anything more than sex from you.'

He said pushing Jungkook causing him to fall on the bed who was just smiling sheepishly at the older.