Chapter 13

Ally's POV:

"So, shall we head home?" Austin asked.

"Sure thing!" I smiled, before walking down the street towards the end of the block.

"You do know I drove here, right?" Austin laughed.

I let out an exaggerated sigh, before replying, "Fine Mr. Moon, lead the way."

Austin smirked, before tugging me towards the opposite end of the park. I noticed there was a run-down bar a few buildings down from where his car was parked.

I stared at the bar for a second, dazed. I hated that bar!

"Ally, are you okay?" Austin asked.

"Oh! Uh-yeah! Yeah, I'm totally fine!" I awkwardly laughed it off, before continuing to walk to his car.

"Uh...okay." He replied suspiciously, before following me. I was obviously going to be questioned about this later.

I had just opened the car door to get in, when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hiiii....Alllllyyyyyy! Wheereeee do youuuu think you're goinggg?" A familiar voice slurred behind me. I knew that voice all too well.

I spun around to see Josh standing behind me, in a drunken stupor. He had a redhead by his side. She was just as tipsy as he was!

"No way!" She giggled, "That girl's your sister?!"

"Ssssss-Sure is!" He hiccuped between his words, "Sis, you're going to have to comeeee-home with me!" He said sternly.

"Actually, I was just about to take her home!" Austin replied warningly, walking towards us. I could tell that this was going to get ugly quick!

"Listen hereee bud! She's comingggg...with us!" Josh exclaimed, puffing out his chest.

"That does it! You little punk!" Austin exclaimed, rushing at him.

Austin grabbed him by the collar and picked him up. He pulled his fist back, ready to punch. A fiery hell burned in his brown eyes.

"This is what you get fo-"

"Austin, enough!" I yelled, pushing them apart.

Josh fell, before struggling to get back to his feet.

"That's what I thought!" He yelled. And with that, he stumbled away.

"Take me home!" I muttered under my breath, before walking back to Austin's car. I had had enough that day.

"Sorry." Was all he could say, before opening the door for me.

This was going to be an interesting ride home.

A/N:

Hi lovelies! So it's 11:50pm at night! I just kinda threw this together. My apologies! Sorry it sucks! (Seriously, I wrote the second half of this in five minutes)

I'll have to go over editing and such later.

IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY! Just, my life I guess!

I *tried* to write this earlier, but I didn't find the time! So, now I'm making it up to you by writing a chapter at 11:00 at night when I'm like half asleep.

Yay.

Anyways, enjoy this chapter my lovelies! More is sure to come! (if I ever remember to update)

TTFN, ta ta for now!
-Cidney :) xxx