Chapter 2

Ally's POV:

"Ally, can I be your first kiss?" Austin asked shyly.

I don't know about that one... I mean, will it affect our relationship? Will we become a couple? There's so many questions going through my mind right now...

Austin lifted my chin up so I was looking him directly in the eyes. What was he doing?

He slowly started leaning in. I don't know what got into me, but I slowly started leaning in too... Our lips were about to connect when a loud voice coming from upstairs interrupted our moment.

"Ally! Austin! Hurry up down there! I can't stand another second being alone with this nutcase!" Trish yelled.

"We better get up there..." Austin said awkwardly.

I just nodded and started towards the stairs.

When we got back into the practice room, we all gathered back into a circle again.

"Okay.. Austin, it's your turn..." Trish said to Austin.

"Trish... Truth or Dare?" Austin asked.

"Dare!" Trish said excitedly. She never picks Truth... ever.

Austin thought for a second, and then said "I dare you to sit in Dez's lap the rest of the game.".

Trish gave Austin a death glare before going up to sit in Dez's lap.

"Okay um... Ally, Truth or Dare?" Trish asks, turning to me.

I didn't want to pick Truth again, but I also didn't want to take the chance with a dare either....

I decided to go for it.

"Dare." I say boldly.

Everyone in the room is staring at me with their mouths wide open...

Trish smiled at me mischievously "I dare you to do Seven Minutes in Heaven with Austin." She replied.

I turned to Austin, who looked terrified at the thought. What was so bad about this anyways?

I gave Austin a puzzled look as he pulled me into the closet and shut the door.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Ally, Seven Minutes in Heaven is where you kiss/make-out with someone for seven minutes." Austin said frustratedly.

I froze. I get to kiss Austin for seven minutes?

"W-what!" I screech.

Austin just nods.

"What if something happens, how will this effect our friendship? Will this turn into anything more? How long do w-" I was cut off by Austin's lips connecting with mine.

At that moment, all my thoughts turned to a blur. All I could think about was how badly I wanted to kiss Austin. Soon enough, I kissed back. Our lips moving in perfect sync, sparks flying everywhere... It's just like I wanted my first kiss to be!

Then, Austin did something I wouldn't expect him to do. He roughly pushed me against the wall and kissed me a bit more passionately.

Without thinking, my hands went up to tangle in his hair as I put more passion into my kisses, my lips only leaving his when I needed more air. Why do humans need to breathe? If it was my choice, my lips would never leave his. We continued our little kissing game until the door swung open, revealing a gaping Trish and a very surprised Dez.

"Your um... Time is up..." Trish said.

We both blushed, climbing out of the closet.

"So, what do you guys want to do now? I was thinking of a few things we could do like..." Dez continued.

I didn't really pay much attention to what Dez was saying because my mind was still wandering off to the kissing session I had with Austin just a few minutes earlier. How does one simple thing make me go insane? I may never know the answer to that one... The one thing I knew the answer to was that I was absolutely in love with Austin Monica Moon, and nothing could change that. Ever.

____________________________________

Author's Note:

KK, so I figured I'd update this :) Did you like it, did you hate it? Leave me a comment below! Oh God, It took me forver to come up with an idea on how to extend this... Sorry this part of the One-Shot is so short. :( Maybe when I have the time, I'll add more details or more ideas to it...

I changed the rating to PG-13 because I'm paranoid XD IDK if this would be considered PG or PG-13 quite yet, so if you think I could change it back to PG, let me know!

I'm still brainstorming and thinking about wether or not to make this a full book.... Give me some time and I'll let you guys know of my final decision!

Oh, and school starts on the 21st so I won't be able to update anything for a while... Starting middle school means more homework to get used to... Haha, I'll find time to fit updating in...

Well, if you excuse me, I'm going to go watch the season finale of The Fosters! c:

TTFN, ta ta for now!

-Cidney