Chapter 10 *COMPLETE*

Josh's POV(let's see how this goes...):

"I'll be there in four hours exact. Can't wait to see you little sis!" I gushed into the phone.

"I've gotta go... See you tomorrow maybe?" She asked nervously. I could easily tell she was trying to get out of this conversation.

"Yeah! See ya!" I exclaimed, before hanging up.

This was going to be great! I got to see my baby sister and meet all her friends! I know, I know... I did abuse her, and I regret that. That was the old Josh Simmons.

I sink back into my seat, enjoying the beautiful night sky as the plane passes. Tonight is the night I'm going to make things right I thought to myself as my eyes started to droop, tonight will make everything all right. Those were the last words going through my mind as I drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up to the sound of the pilot's voice.

"Attention all passengers, flight 117 to Miami is now landing..." the female's voice boomed over the speakers.

I stretched before buckling my seat belt to prepare for landing (A/N: I've been on a plane literally only once in my life and that was when I was 6. Sorry if I get some of my facts about plane landings wrong! LOL.).

I could feel the plane slowly dip down to lower altitudes until I could clearly see the runway. I've never really been afraid of planes, but I knew that Ally was deathly afraid of them. I sighed in content as the massive plane landed, coming to a stop as it reached the runway. I was happy that my 8 hour flight was over.

Once the pilot said it was okay, I grabbed my luggage and exited the plane, heading towards the security gates. Since I didn't have much I wanted to take with me, I was allowed to bring my small suitcase aboard the plane.

I sighed as I entered the ginormous gates. I hated security check. I walked into the scanner and stood there for a few seconds before the security guy gave me the okay to move through. I smiled politely and headed into the airport.

Locating the exits shouldn't be too hard, after all, I am Josh Simmons. I can handle anything! I looked up at the ceiling, looking for any signs. I finally spotted a sign that read 'EXIT', making my way through the crowds.

Smack! I ran into someone. "S-Sorry!" I yelled out, trying to collect myself.

"It's okay!" The person I bumped into chuckled. I looked up, surveying the being that sat in front of me.

The girl had shiny, red hair and bright blue eyes. "What's your name?" I asked, extending my hand.

"Aubrey, what's yours?" She smiled, taking my hand.

"Josh. Josh Simmons." I replied, giving her hand a firm shake.

I stood back up again, brushing myself off.

"Well Josh, I hope to see you soon." She smirked before standing up and walking towards her flight.

I gawked at her as she disappeared into the hallway. I wonder if she knows Ally... I thought to myself as I turned around. I'll have to ask her...

I headed towards the exit once again and suddenly appeared outside. Where the heck am I? I thought to myself as I towed my luggage outside. I haven't been here since Ally was twelve!

I shielded my eyes from the blinding sun as I looked around, trying to find familiar land marks. Cinemark, McDonald's, Sonic Boom, Holiday Inn... I marked off the locations in my mind as I tried to figure out where Ally might be. ...wait! Sonic Boom!

I whipped my head around to see Sonic Boom. It still looks like it did when I last saw it. The huge black, white, and red sign stood out in front of the yellow-ish concrete walls. I smirked to myself triumphantly as I walked towards it, patiently waiting for traffic to pass.

After walking for about two blocks, I finally reached the doors. The sign said 'CLOSED', but I don't always follow signs. I marched right in while people on the street stared at me.

"Ally! Are you there?" I shouted out into the room. That's when I saw her.

________________________________________________________________

A/N:

OMG! I AM SOOOOOO BRAIN DEAD RIGHT NOW!!!! *_* Okay, so I came up with this in literally 5 minutes... The rest of it anyways....

I AM A SLOW UPDATER-ER-ER-ER...... I have homework most of the time so when I do have free time, I hardly think about updating this..... SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO WRITE 'Update TOD fanfiction' ON MY HEAD IN BIG LETTERS..... Will someone do that for me?

Okay, so NOW I am addicted to the band Tonight Alive.....

Who do you guys think Aubrey is? Leave your answers in the comments below!

Just so you guys know, THIS IS NOT THE FINAL PRODUCT OF THIS CHAPTER. I AM GOING TO SERIOUSLY EDIT THIS UNTIL IT IS PERFECT. Kay? Kay.

TTFN, ta ta for now!

-Cidney

*UPDATE*

Okay, so you guys wanted an update, I updated it while I still had time! (: Aren't you actually proud of me for updating??

I've been listening to Black Veil Brides and might I say... They're pretty good! I mean, they're not the best band on the whole entire Earth, but they aren't like the worst band out there...

I left you guys a cliff hanget thou, so I hope you don't kill me for it! So, yeah... Just... Let your anger out in the comments....

You guys should really check out my Tumblr page and follow me on there. Kay? Kay.

Here it is...

misspanicatthedisco.tumblr.com

OK, FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW MEH! (:

~Updated 1/11/14~