Chapter 3

Austin's POV:

"I dare you to do Seven Minutes in Heaven with Austin." Trish replied smugly.

Hearing those words come from Trish's mouth almost gave me a heart attack... I get to make out with Ally? I love her to death, but I don't want anything to go too far.

I walked over to Ally, pulling her towards the closet and shutting the door.

She gave me a confused look and asked "What's going on?".

"Ally, Seven Minutes in Heaven is where you kiss/make out with someone for seven minutes." I replied frustratedly. She really didn't know what this was?

Her eyes grew as big as saucers. "W-What?!" She stuttered out. She must be really surprised by this...

"What if something happens, how will this effect our friendship? Will this turn into anything more? How long do w-" I cut her off by kissing her.

When our lips met, it was paradise. It turned out even better when she started kissing back. Sparks flying and our lips moving in perfect sync... What could be more perfect?

I pushed her roughly against the wall, kissing her more passionately. If this was the only time we were ever going to kiss, might as well make the best of it. She seemed a bit startled at first, but soon she kissed back with equal passion, her fingers roaming in my hair... It was perfect. Until Trish and Dez had to ruin it that is...

The door swung open, revealing a gaping Trish and Dez... Surprised.

"Your um... Time is up." Trish said awkwardly.

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I stepped out the door with Ally...

"So, what do you guys want to do now? I was thinking of a few things we could do like..." Dez continued, listing all of his ideas.

I didn't pay attention though... I was too focused on Ally... I just want to kiss her like that again, but I know if I did that, something would go too far... I don't want that to happen. Stupid horomones!

I glanced over at Ally, who appeared to be lost in thought... I snapped my fingers in her face, which didn't seem to do anything.

"ALLY!" Trish screamed in her face.

"W-what! Sorry..." She mumbled, looking down at her feet.

"Ally, what do you want to do now?" Dez asked.

"Umm.... I think we should just call it a night?" She almost asked as if she was unsure.

Trish just shrugged, grabbing her sleeping bag.

"Okay! Let me go get my purple porcupine!" Dez said, clapping his hands excitedly and rushing out the door. He still kept that silly little porcupine Megan gave him? Weird... (The purple porcupine Dez mentioned is from Magazines & Made-Up Stuff)

Buzz! I felt my phone vibrate... I glanced down at the screen to see who gave me the text... It was from Ally.

Meet me outside Sonic Boom. Don't ask, need to talk.

I read the text over again... Why would she need to talk? I replied, saying I'd be out in 5 min...

"Hey umm... I'm going to go get some fresh air..." I said to Trish, scratching my head out of nervousness... I really didn't want one of our moments to be ruined again....

"Okay." She replied, rolling out her sleeping bag. "If you get back late, try not to wake me up..."

I just nodded and started heading downstairs. What did Ally want to talk about? Whatever it is it must be pretty serious... I emerged from Sonic Boom, seeing Ally waiting outside...

"Hey.." I greeted her.

"Hi." She giggled, walking over to me.

"So... What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked

"Us." She replied.

_________________________________________________

Austhor's Note:

Errr My Gurd! Cliffy (: I guess... XD

If I can, I'm going to try (Hear the word 'try'?) to make this into a short book *-* I'll have to change the title though... XD

Recently, I finished the whole first season of The Fosters.... Congrats to Stef and Lena getting married:)! WHYYYY IS CALLIE LEAVING? D: I'm going to go mad.... I NEED JANUARY TO COMEEEE!

Anywayyysssss.... In other news, I might update this one more than the other one.... Don't ask, I'll explain later... ^-^

Thank youu my lovlies for reading my stories :D

Well, if you excuse me, I'm going to go and eat breakfast as 10:00 in the morning (I'm actually awake before noon! It's a miracle!)...

TTFN, ta ta for now!

-Cidney