Chapter 8

Ally's POV:

"Okay! Your turn Dez!" Trish said, clapping her hands loudly.

"Um... This might be weird, but.... Trish, Truth or Dare?" Dez asked, looking over at Trish...

"Truth?" Trish managed to squeak out nervously.

"She's so cute when she's nervous!" Dez said absentmindedly.

Wait.... What's going on here...?

"Dez... Since when did you ever think Trish was cute?" Austin asked curiously.

"Uh-Uhm...." Dez mumbled nervously, glancing at Trish.

"Dez... We need to talk..." Austin muttered under his breath, nearly dragging Dez out of the room.

Once the door was closed, I turned to Trish...

"Trish, What's going on...?" I asked sternly, glaring at Trish.

"Wellllllllllllllllllllllll......" She said, her voice raising in pitch.

"Come on Trish, I know something's up!" I replied, staring her down. I needed to figure out what was going on.

"Okay... So, Dez and I-" She was cut off by the sound of Austin barging into the room.

"ALLY... I-DON'T-KNOW-YOUR-MIDDLE-NAME, DAWSON! YOU OWE ME A KISS!" Austin screamed, marching up to me... Just what I expected.

I sighed, kissing Austin on the cheek while he beamed triumphantly.

"Woahhh... What do you mean she 'owes you'?" Dez asked, utterly confused.

"Well, earlier tonight... Ally and I made a bet that you two would hook up sometime while our little sleepover was going... If I won the bet, I got a kiss from her." Austin explained, smiling.

"Sooo.... You two knew that we liked each other?" Trish asked, starting to catch on...

"Yeah! It was obvious... I just convinced Ally to come bug you two... If you two did 'hook up', we didn't want to find out Trish was pregnant a few weeks later..." Austin replied, scratching the back of his neck...

"'AUSTIN MONICA MOON! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN, SAME FOR YOU ALLY! DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW RUDE THAT WAS?!" Trish complained, yelling at us.

"Oh, like that one time you made a bet with Dez that I wouldn't be able to write my own song?" I asked angrily.

"Oh yeahh.... Kindergarden, Miss Myrum's class.... You wrote The Butterfly Song... Good times!" Trish said, going off into space...

"I could get your heart beat-beatin', I could get your heart beat-beatin' like that! You know..." My phone suddenly started ringing. I looked down at the caller I.D.

Josh Simmons

My face turned white. "I um...Gotta take this..." I mumbled, stepping outside. I glanced down at the caller I.D. again. Should I really do this? I sighed, answering the phone call. What's the worst that could happen.

"Hello?" I asked, trying to sound happy.

"Ally! Guess what.... I'm moving back to Miami!" Josh said cheerily into the phone. My blood ran cold.

__________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Okay, sorry, crappy chapter -_- Took me literally 5 minutes to finish '-' I needed a way to continue this book.

Who is this mysterious Josh guy? OOOOHHHHHHH! (Imagine me saying that in an eerily creepy voice that sounds ghost-like...)

I might be able to start writing tomorrow morning, if I get ready early enough. We have..... LATE START!!!!!!! *crowd cheers*

So, I don't need to be at my 1st period class until 9:25.... AMAZING, RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I know.... It's pretty friggen awesome!!! Sooooooo yeahhhhhh(:

I was thinking of continuing this in another book sometime soon, but YOU (yes.... I'm talking to YOU in front of this computer/iPod/iPad/iPhone/whatever-other-electronic-device-you-have screen...) get to decide when I should end THIS book....

So, choose from the chapter amounts below:

a) When I reach 10 chapters

b) When I reach 25 chapters

c) When I reach 30 chapters

d) I don't really care when you end this....

COMMENT/REVIEW (Depending on if you're viewing this on FF or WP...) and let me know what you thought!

TTFN, ta ta for now!

-Cidney