He's Coming

I woke up in heaven. Niklaus and I were finally together and I felt like the whole in my heart has now been filled. Just like in the 20s, I pretended to be asleep. Niklaus's arms were around my body while I rested my head on his bicep. We stayed like this for a while and I could tell he was fast asleep.

Suddenly my phone rang, ruining the perfect moment. I groaned, reaching for my phone. I felt Nik awaken from under me as I answered it. "Hello?" I asked not bothering to look at the caller ID. "Syd, where are you? You were supposed to come clean up the gym 10 minutes ago with Rebekah. Caroline's getting mad." Matt said.I forgot Rebekah signed me up for Prom clean up this morning. "Im on my way, stall Caroline until I get there okay? Bye" I really did not want to leave this bed, but I had to.

I sighed and pushed the covers off of me. I tried to stand up, but a pair of arms were holding my waist down. "Don't go, love. We can stay in bed all day." Niklaus tried to persuade me. "I have to go, or else I'll face the wrath of Caroline." I told him. He was unwilling to let me go, but I promised I would be back later. Finally free, I picked clothes to wear, a purple short sleeve shirt and black jeans, and went into the bathroom. Using my magic, I changed into the outfit. I also freshened up my hair and put it into a high ponytail.

The door of the bathroom opened to a bare chested Nik. I forgot how hot he was without clothes. He came up to me at the sink and kissed me gently, but it quickly escalated. He pushed my back up against the sink, and soon he lifted me so I was sitting on top of it with my legs wrapped around his waist. "You are going to make me late!" I whined in between kisses. He smirked and said, "That's the point, love." I shook my head, "Now I need to go." I kissed him one last time before magically transporting myself to the school.

I walked into the gym to find Matt arguing with Caroline about how the lights are taken down. Way to go Matt! Gotta love that boy. I quickly picked up some confetti and streamers and put them in the trash. I saw that Rebekah was here also, so I went up to her. "You did not wake me up this morning!" I accused. She giggled and said, "I thought you might have wanted to sleep in. Sydney, next time just keep it down a little okay?" My face turned red, and I apologized for keeping her up. After I did this, Matt came up to us, "hey what are you guys talking about over here?" "Nothing, doesn't matter."I replied hastily.

Matt raised his eyebrow, and did not press further. "So after this do you wanna go get breakfast?" He asked me. I smiled and said yes. I thought about Niklaus and felt a little guilty, but I shook off the feeling and started to clean.

Xxx

Matt and I were having a really good time at breakfast, and it made me feel relaxed. Unexpectedly, I got a call from Damon and excused myself for a moment to take the call. "Hey, Jesse's asking for you." Damon said, I could tell he was getting frustrated, his voice always had an edge when he was like that. "I will be over soon, where is he?" I asked. Damon chuckled darkly, "He's locked to a chair in the basement where he can't get out. We haven't gotten any answers out of him, he seems to only want to talk to you." "Okay, I am on my way."

Xxx

I walked into the Boarding House to find Damon drinking alcohol from his stash and he and Klaus sat across from each other. "Hi?" I said awkwardly. Why was Niklaus here? "Hey, Stefan and the asshole are downstairs having a nice heart to heart. Well, Stefan's talking to him, Jesse's just listening." I nodded. "Let's just get this over with." I walked into the basement with Damon and Klaus trailing behind me. I finally got up to the cell and took a deep breath. Then, I pushed the door open and looked at the scene in front of me. Jesse looked like a mess, but he looks so good. Stop thinking like that! HATE HIM!Jesse looked up at me with the same blue eyes that I used to melt to and cracked a small smile, "Finally, now the party can begin." He said.