Status: All Star

Abigail Cecilia Hernandez-Adler grew up in a crazy house

Abigail Cecilia Hernandez-Adler grew up in a crazy house. But not like you think.

The youngest of five children, she is also the only girl. Her parents' miracle. Not that they didn't love her brothers. But she was an unexpected, yet adored by her family, miracle.

Walking towards her childhood home, Mary was chattering as usual. She loved her adoptive grandparents, well really, her only grandparents, seeing as how Frank's mother, Evelyn, wasn't really in the picture. "Do you think Abuela (grandmother) made my cake?"

"I'm sure she did." Abby smiled. Her "cake" was actually imported sweet bread with pineapple jam filling. Ana could make it, but the local Salvadorean bakery had it shipped fresh every week. Abby cocked her head when she heard the sounds of people yelling at the television, no doubt a soccer game on the screen. "I think the guys are already here. Mami said the guys would be here but not the wives."

Frank groaned. "So, they are planning on killing me."

"For what?" Abby asked innocently.

"You know for what," Frank growled. "I married their baby sister without them there."

"But Mami and Papi were there. They can get over it." Abby raised her hand to knock but Frank stopped her.

"Remember me after I die, love. Don't fall for anyone else. Especially this asshole," thumbing back to Johnny. "Be a widow forever."

"Oh my god, so dramatic." Abby knocked and smiled. "Love you, Frankie."

"I'm seriously doubting that right now Cricket."

The door flew open with Ana on the other side with an apron already on. "Since when do you knock?"

"Since you taught me manners," Abby replied. She hugged her mother, "Hi Mami."

"Hola, mi linda (my beauty). Come in! Mi hijo," she kissed Frank's cheek. "The boys are in the den with your father. Oh Johnny, Suzi, Scott, I'm so glad you came. Oh, mi corazon (my heart)," as she hugs Mary. "You are getting so big."

"Abuela! I missed you!" Mary hugged Ana hard. "Is Abuelo here?"

"Is that my Mary?" William came from around the corner and Mary squealed, jumping into his arms. "Oh Nugget, you've grown like a foot since Vegas."

"I have not!" Mary danced around, with Dodger prancing with her.

"To me, you have. Go," he pointed to the den. "There are some people who want to see you." Mary took off with Dodger following. William stood up and smiled. "HI, mi hija, Frank." He gave both of them a hug before shaking hands with the rest of the group. "How was the house?"

"It was good. A little weird," Abby offered. "But it still felt like home. Frank's nervous."

"I'm not nervous, I'm cautious." William gave him a look. "The guys are gonna kill me."