Do I have to?

My house was the life of the party. It didn't matter if it was Monday night or Saturday night. There was always a traffic of people coming in and out. Music was being played loud through the speakers, people were laughing, alcohol bottles were all over the counters, floor and different substances getting passed from unknown pills to people sticking their nose on any flat surfaces sniffing who knows what.

I've just gotten done with another successful rescue mission. There was an earthquake in a rural town where there was a lack of resources.In reality a lot of towns in Mexico did so I was always busy. Luckily my quirk came in so useful for being that bridge.

I'm standing outside my beach house, seeing all the people through the wide open windows having a good time. I take off my red mirrored goggles and step inside the house. I'm immediately greeted by a lot of people that honestly I can not name. A beautiful lady jumps on me, "¡Cariño! I've missed you so much!" She wraps her arms behind my neck and pulls me in for a deep kiss. My hands remain in the air and my eyes are scanning her face trying to remember her name.

Samantha?

I pulled away from her as gently as possible to not hurt her feelings. "Thanks, I um, let me go shower first and then I'll join the party. Sounds good?"

"Isabella, come and join us!" A group of people yelled out, making the lady wrapped around my neck turn around and smile. "I'm coming!" She blinked at me and left running.

Eh, close enough

I grabbed a beer and started to chug it while walking towards my room upstairs. I walked in and locked the door behind me. I threw the empty bottle to the floor and jumped into the cold running shower. As I was washing my body, I started to count every scar I have gotten since I officially became a hero. 23. 23 scars around my whole upper body, including stomach, chest, and shoulders. I don't know why or when it started to become a routine for me to always count them when I would shower. I finished up my shower routine and I dressed myself up in a burgundy oversized t-shirt, baggy black camo pants, rings on every finger, and some black sneakers. I dried my long hair by shaking my head quickly like a dog. Work smart, not hard.

I locked my bedroom door and made my way back to the party. Some guest hands me two shots and I start taking them as Isabella attaches to my arm like a magnet. The night goes on as I drink, dance, laugh and who knows what else I swallowed, until the sun starts to rise.

I hear a knock, but I'm too hungover to even care. My bed is way too comfy to get up.

Knock, Knock.

Knock, Knock.

Knock,Knock.

I hear a grunt next to me and the bed rises. There was someone sleeping here??? I started to drift back to sleep until I heard a high pitched scream. I popped myself up on my elbows and I see Isabella walking mad. Cursing me out in Spanish saying how she can't handle the stress anymore, as she dresses herself with the outfit she had on last night. "We're done!" she says as she storms off. I huffed as I dropped back laying on my bed. "We were dating?" I asked myself as I rubbed my head from the headache that was starting to get worse.

I heard a bottle of pills getting thrown at me. I quickly caught it. Who else is here?! " Sorry for the intrusion Volten. I hope you can accommodate my unexpected visit." That voice..can it actually be..

I snapped up and my eyes widened who's standing at my bedroom door.

"Principle Nezu?" I asked confused, "What are you doing here?"