✰𝟏

•LUCKY•HOUSTON, TEXASNOVEMBER 2, 2022

•LUCKY•
HOUSTON, TEXAS
NOVEMBER 2, 2022

"𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐆𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐖𝐌𝐀𝐖" Lucky gave her grandma Shelly, one last big hug, a wave of sadness rush into her knowing she was going to miss her grandma the most "I love you."

"I love you more my precious sweetheart" Shelly kiss Lucky cheek "You remember to call me when you get there, Lele" Shelly called Lucky by the nickname Lele she gave her since birth.

"I will. Bye mawmaw" Lucky waved bye, walking out the front door with all her pack bags.

Lucky waved for her best friend to get out the car. Cymone exited the vehicle, helping Lucky put her bags in the truck of the Uber.

The two best friends got into the Uber "You ready for New York City?" Cymone asked pulling out her hookah pen, taking a hit from it recording a video of her and Lucky on IG.

"New York better be ready for us" Lucky playfully roll her eyes, smiling.

Four hours later Lucky and Cymone had arrive in Harlem, New York at their condo. Cymone was busy with unpacking while Lucky was on her way to the store.

"Where you hear about this party at?" Lucky talk on the phone with her best friend while she walked into the Deli store.

"Before we got down here. I heard it was going to be fun. You down?" Cymone asked excited to come out and party.

"Mhm, yeah. It better be fun" Lucky said actually wondering how they party in New York since in Houston, whenever they party was fun and they party all night "I'm in this store, you want anything?"

"Uh, get me a slim Jim" Cymone said making Lucky make a disgusting face hearing slim Jim.

"Okay nasty girl. I'm see you in a minute."

"Aight" Cymone say, the call ended.

Lucky walk down the aisle grabbing two bags of Hot puffs chips, she decided to walk over to the drinks grabbing herself a blue Powerade.

"Aye ma pass me one" She heard a voice from behind her. She turned around looking at the boy who eyes were red and hung low from how high he was.

She took in his appearance seeing him in a red polo jacket with the purple brand light indigo jeans to top it off with black & red Air Jordan Retro 'patent bred'. She thought he was so handsome even with how his fresh twist hair hung.