✰𝟑

•LUCKY•NOVEMBER 26, 2022HARLEM, NEW YORK

•LUCKY•
NOVEMBER 26, 2022
HARLEM, NEW YORK

"Hey mawmaw, happy thanksgiving" Lucky express excitedly to speak to her grandmother.

"Hi Lele, my sweetheart. Happy thanksgiving, how you been doing?"

"I been doing okay for the most part" Lucky say since her first day down here was a bit shaky with the two guys tryna to take advantage of her but she decided to not let it bother her new life which was in; New York.

"Awwww, look at you growing all up. I'm so proud of you. Your mother would be so proud of you with you taking these big girl steps all on your own."

Lucky smile instantly becoming really overwhelming hearing about her mom. Usually around this time or any holiday back then, Lucky's mom was big on holidays, even when their family had minor problems. They would put that aside and enjoy each other company's.

Now, Lucky family was torn apart from her and the only family she truly had was her mawmaw and best friend, Cymone.

"I miss her a lot. And Aaron" Lucky pouted, reminiscing about her family she miss a lot. Tears brimmed through her eyes, rolling down her face.

"Lele, I love you. Me and you going to have the best Christmas next month."

"I love you, too, mawmaw."

Notti immediately reach for his gun hearing someone knocked on his front door.

"Who is it?" He aggressively asked approaching his front door.

"Lucky" She answered.

He check the peephole surprise to her standing there wondering what she was doing at his place. He tuck his heater, opening the door seeing her carrying a thousand bags.

"Damn my son what's with all the bags?" He help with the grocery bags.

"I owe you for the breakfast and figure since it's thanksgiving, me and you have no family to go to. We could just eat together."

Notti took in the fact she wanted to be around after seeing she was like scared of him "Not the girl who was scare of me, gangsta you actually wanna be around me."

She laugh "I'm just being nice."

"Trust me I appreciate it" He nodded "what you got in these bags?" He snooped into the bags.

"I'm show you- you don't mind if I vlog right?"

"Nah go ahead just give me half of that YouTube check" He joked gaining a laugh out of her.

She continued to laugh sitting up her camera "Wassup my LOL babies"

"Lol?" Notti questioned.

"Life of lucky"