✰𝟕

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

Lucky sat on the couch with Notti laying his head down in her lap while they watch MEAN GIRLS.

She ran her hands through his hair feeling how soft it was "You got some good hair."

"Mhm" He hugged her waist, kissing her thighs. She smile already knowing where this was about to head.

The doorbell ring interrupting the two moment. Notti smack his lips getting up to answering the door "This better be important Willow?"

"It is bestie. I miss you" She smile pulling him into a hug.

He shook his head smiling hugging her back "I miss you too." Notti walked back over to couch laying his head back on Lucky lap.

"Hey Lucky" Willow spoke seeing how Notti was so lovey dovey with Lucky.

"Hi" Lucky politely wave to her. Lucky played it cool knowing willow genuinely didn't like her but since she was Notti best friend she just decided not to say nothing to her.

"Y'all tagging along to ddot party at his house?" Willow asked

"Nah I gotta take down my braids down" Lucky say remembering she was going to let Cymone do her hair.

"I'm just stay back with her" Notti yawned.

"Pretty ring" Willow compliment noticing the cute heart shape ring on Lucky finger.

"Thank you. My baby got it for me" She smile, kissing around Notti face, Willow roll her eyes feeling a sense of jealousy in the pit of her stomach.

"I honestly can't believe you in a relationship notti- I remember you was up and down the street at all the party fucki-"

"Willow, shut the fuck up" Notti threw a couch pillow her way and she caught it laughing "She just chatting" Notti glanced Lucky.

Lucky caught on to Willow trying to tell her that on some hating shit. She payed it no mind because that was Notti life before she into the picture.

"It just the Ethan, I know would've never been in a relationship, you don't even trust females."

"I never trust a female with my heart other than Lucky" Hearing that come from his mouth put Willow in realization that he would never see her the way he saw Lucky.