✰𝟐𝟏

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Y'all we stuck in traffic" Lucky smack on her gum while looking at the window before looking back at her camera "But I'm about to take y'all along with us on a Date Night."

"Fuck that they need to see what you got on. Why you dress like it's summer outside?"

"Bae, you said I look cute" Lucky had on a one sleeve white shirt, Alexander wang short with her pink & grey balenciaga.

"You do, but it's snowing outside."

"Remember y'all dress for the occasion not the weather- fuck what a nigga gotta say it's fuck nigga all season so go outside and dress like a hoe niggas love hoes-"

"So you be dressing like this for other niggas?" Notti stared at her with a death stared.

"A little bit" she mumbled laughing as he slapped her legs constantly "Ah."

"Y'all know I'm just playing, I love my man" she smiled cupping his face "Bae look roses, can I have em" She spotted a man holding roses.

"You want em for real?" He glance at her.

"Yess" She pouted, knowing she was going to get her way regardless.

"Aight" He parked his car, raising down his window "How much for that whole stack of roses?"

"200"

Notti took two hundreds out of the stack of money he had in a rubber band. He paid the man receiving the red roses "Here you go spoiled princess" He passed them to Lucky who just cheese her life away.

"Thank you. Y'all look at my roses they so pretty" She show her camera, smelling the roses, she smiled the roses "They smell fresh."

Notti pulled up to the restaurant, parking his car close to the entrance. They both exited the car "Bae I'm cold" she whined.

Notti cuddled her in his arms tightly while they walked together "This better."

"Mhm" she smiled looking into her camera, while he attacked her face with kisses making her smile get wider.

He opened the door for her, he took her hand walking up to the front.

"Hey Ethan" The older woman embraced him "This must be the beautiful Lucky. She's gorgeous. I'm Ellen, I heard so many great things about you."