✰𝟏𝟔

•LUCKY•𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

LUCKY•
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Lucky was upset after missing her flight to go back home to Houston. She had arrived back at her home and was sitting on the couch talking with her grandma, Shelly over the phone.

"No, Mawmaw. I would be there around 6 am, my flight is at 1 in the morning. I had miss my flight last night" Lucky explained.

"I can't wait to see y'all" Shelly expressed excited to see Lucky and Notti.

"It's just me this time" Lucky sighed.

"Is everything alright with you, two?"

"Yeah- just a minor situation happened" Lucky say really not wanting to get into detail about the whole miscarriage "I'll talk to you later, Mawmaw."

"Okay. I love you, Lele."

"I love you, too" She got out before ending the call.

Lucky yawned stretching out her arms. She knew she had to get up and do something instead of just being in the house which eventually was going to drive her crazy.

Lucky walked out of the shop from getting her lashes done knowing she wasn't going to be in town on her birthday to get her lashes down.

Yaya mugged her face looking at Lucky. Lucky didn't even bothering looking her way but she could definitely feel the dirty look she was getting.

"Fuck you staring so hard?" Yaya approach her with a group of girls.

"You looking at me" Lucky sent the mug back her way.

"I will smack the fuck out you" Yaya say instantly make Lucky take off her purse.

Lucky haven't had a fight in a long time and she definitely didn't feel like fighting yaya over something petty but she knew in her mind this what she walk over her for especially with a group of girls but she didn't pay them no mind to them, her main focus was on Yaya.

"Do you wanna fight?" Yaya questioned her and Lucky just stood there looking back at her with the same look.

"What's the point of talking? If you really want to fight me as bad as you do, you would've been swung"

Dd and Mizzy turned the corner "Bro look ain't that Lucky, it look like they tryna jump her" Mizzy pointed out.

"Come on" Dd say while they cross the street, walking towards the group of girls.