✰𝟐𝟐

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

It was a few days later, Lucky finish brushing her hair out for her hair appointment. Notti notice her attitude still ain't change towards him.

"Why you still acting like this? You acting like I slept with this girl."

"I didn't say you did" She tried to walk pass him only for him to grab her hand.

"Can you stop it?" He pleaded hoping Lucky could stop having attitude with him "I didn't fuck that girl or nothing."

"I gotta go to my hair appointment" She checked the time on her phone.

"You not going to no hair appointment with attitude like this-"

"Come on Ethan" She say on the verge of crying.

"Why you acting like this?" He asked trying to see why she was still tripping.

She covered her face, crying "Why you crying? What's wrong?"

"Leave me alone" She cried laying on the bed.

Notti didn't know if she was on her period or pregnant by the way she was acting.

"You want some food?" He asked hoping that make her feel better.

She continued to cry like a baby, while he rubbed her back "I'm sorry" He apologized kissing the side of her face until she stopped crying.

Notti sat in the bathroom with Lucky while she peed on the pregnancy stick.

"Why you making me take this?" Lucky question glancing at Notti while she washed her hands.

"Because how you been acting?" He looked at the box seeing they had to wait 5 minutes before any result showed.

Lucky was honestly scared of being pregnant again after suffering from a miscarriage. She really wanted to have Notti kids because she knew how excited he was when she got pregnant the first time.

Lucky look at herself in the mirror sighed maybe she wasn't pregnant just going through a phase.

Notti felt her being worried, he wrapped his arms around her, showing the result of the clear blue stick Pregnant.

"I'm scared" She looked down at the pregnancy test.

"Which part?"

"All of it. I don't wanna have another mi-"

"We not even going to speak that into existence. Because you not going to have another miscarriage. We not going to have nothing stressing you out-"

"Says the one person that's stressing me out" She mumbled walking out the bathroom.