Pancakes

Reader x Ken (Ryan Gosling)

I open my Bimby app, I was planning on making something simple for Ken to experiment food for the first time. I decide pancakes.

Bimby Pancakes recipe:
220 g flour
2 teaspoons of royal baking powder
60 g sugar
2 eggs, s
1/4-liter milk
2 tablespoons sesame oil

Place all the ingredients in the bowl and set the program, 20 seconds, speed 5. Heat a non-stick frying pan,
put a spoonful of batter, as soon as it starts to bubble on top, turn it over with the help of a spoon.
turn with the help of a spatula to cook on the other side. The heat
should not be too high so they don't burn. Yields: 12 pancakes.

There was a tune in your head that you woke up with. You weren't quite sure what it was, but it didn't stop you singing it while gently swaying back and forth in the kitchen. My Bimby whisked all of the ingredients together as I sing. "In pink. Goes with everything. Beautiful, from head to toe. I'm read' to go, you know, you know. It's pink. Good enough to drink. We like other colors, but pink just looks so good on us"

As I poured the batter onto the heated non-stick frying pan, the sweet aroma of pancakes filled the air. I smiled and continued singing softly, " Come on, we got important things to do. It's her (ay!), and her (ay!), and me (ay!), and you. In pink!"

The first pancake began to bubble on top, a sign that it was ready to be flipped. I carefully used a spoon to turn it over, and the other side cooked to a perfect golden brown. I repeated the process with the rest of the batter, making sure not to overcrowd the pan.
As the stack of fluffy pinkish pancakes grew, I couldn't help but appreciate how simple pleasures like cooking and singing could bring so much joy. The catchy tune had lifted my spirits, and it seemed to have the same effect on Ken, who as sit on the table. He even hummed along as he wait.

Once all the pancakes were cooked, I served them on a plate, garnishing them with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and a drizzle of maple syrup. They looked delightful with a slight pinkish tint from the sesame oil in the batter.
"You made food!" Ken exclaimed. He laughed lightly and took a deep breath to inhale the scent of the Pancakes. "What are those?" you giggled and took a seat. "Pancakes. Try it out" You waited to see Ken take a bite. His eyes fluttered out of pure pleasure as he continued to eat the dessert. "This is so good" Ken quickly finished his crepes, much to his disappointment. Still, he stood up and walked over to you. He placed a small peck on your forehead.
"Thank you, doll."

(Thank you for reading)